It's Nasha feel โบ๏ธ and this feel only skilful people can feel ๐คฃโบ๏ธ
Just feel it๐คฃ
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
It's Nasha feel โบ๏ธ and this feel only skilful people can feel ๐คฃโบ๏ธ
Just feel it๐คฃ
Ash shared MiNeil vm tagging srj ๐คฃ Giving MiNeil vibes 
Ash shared MiNeil vm tagging srj ๐คฃ Giving MiNeil vibes
She dedicated song๐คฃ mini teasing Neil ๐คฃ
๐คฃ all of sudden feel is giving lots of feel โบ๏ธ๐คฃ
Ash shared MiNeil vm tagging srj ๐คฃ Giving MiNeil vibes
His emojis reply ๐คฃ
Ash shared MiNeil vm tagging srj ๐คฃ Giving MiNeil vibes
Even srj shared it
They are missing it too๐
Ye kya kya discuss ho raha hai yaha๐คฃ
Suna hai lockdown lag gaya phir se aur shooting stop ho rahi hai 15 days ke liye
Purane zakm taaza ho gaye. Na jane is bar kitno ke fav show band honge aur kitne dil tutenge
Kab jayega yaar ye corono...kya fayda hua vaccine ka...koi farak hi nahi pada utne hi cases aa rahe hain
Originally posted by: Bechain_Bulbul
Suna hai lockdown lag gaya phir se aur shooting stop ho rahi hai 15 days ke liye
Purane zakm taaza ho gaye. Na jane is bar kitno ke fav show band hinge aur kitne dil tutenge
Kab jayega yaar ye corono...kya fayda hua vaccine ka...koi farak hi nahi pada utne hi cases aa rahe hain
My few family members did take vaccine and waiting for second shot but it will take time for antibodies to develop . I think after 14 days of second shot it will but till then one should be careful .no other options . Lockdown is of no use also. Take precautions ,vaccines , follow rules and live with corona๐ like hubby wife adjust ๐คฃ . Don't think this time lockdown if it happens will be extended like last year and our show is gone and I don't care about other shows or fans as they never brothered about ours๐๐
Hii, Enjoy this story and give your likes, comments and love. MiNeil TS- Dil, Dosti, Yaari....etc. Part 1 “Kya Ek Jawan Ladka Aur Ek Jawan Ladki...
Mineil FF Abhimaan PROLOGUE Where I am? What have I done to myself? I hadn't thought that the golden path of this glamour world which attracts...
Hii friends, I am back with another story on Miniel. This is totally unrelated to the show. I am posting first part here tell me if you liked it...
MiNeil OS Bewajah As Neil Oberoi looked at his wrist watch he noticed he has arrived in time at airport to catch his flight. He was always...
Hii, I brought another MiNeil short story to you, My Child Bride. Important Note- NO, its not inspired from south korean rom com movie titled my...
277