Raghvi os Mrs pallavi raghav rao

Posted: 2 years ago

I'm not that good writer compared to do many  but I have tried something. Spare me from errors. I got up with his show when most of the cast got covid and we got cute scenes only for this drama to follow anyway. I hate that hypocrites deshmukhs. I had good time writing this. 

The rao mansion house was peaceful like any other day. The servants were doing their work peacefully. The sudden entrance of some unknown group of people disturbed them. The servants started gossiping about the people, some of them pointed that they looked familiar. Few of the servants identified the young girl standing with them had once sneaked inside the house in inebriated state angering their master. Farhad who had just entered the mansion was surprised to see his vahini's ex in-laws here. 

" what are you doing here? " he asked them very politely. He wondered how the guard let this family in. He will invistage that later. 

" We have come here for pallavi. We are going to take her back. We will not let our daughter stay here anymore " Vijay deshmukh stated angrily. Though Farhad wanted to say so much he kept quiet.

" vahini is not at home, you people can sit in the hall. I'm sure she will be back by ten minutes " Farhad said them and ordered the servants to serve the rao family some snacks. 

" She is not your vahini, she is our daughter in law she is pallavi deshmukh " Vijay shouted, sharda tried to calm her husband. Farhad ignored them and went to check the security set up in the house. 

" Let vahini come and break their illusions, it will fun " he thought as he moved away. 

The rao family were guided by the one servant to the main hall. The family made themselves comfortable in the sofa. Amruta was scanning the place when she gasped at the big photo in the center of the hall. 

" yeh toh sirf raghav ka photo tha " she spoke loudly gaining other rao's  attention who were busy in their own thoughts and did not notice anything. They looked at the photo equally shocked. In that photo there was their pallavi with raghav blushing as he wrapped his arms around her waist. It looked like a photo shoot. As the rao's started observing the halls, they found more photos of pallavi with raghav, there were family photos of pallavi with raghav's mother and sister. Vijay deshmukh half lost his mind seeing the pictures in the hall. 

Amruta and sulochana burned in envy because pallavi seemed very happy. 

Pallavi entered her mansion with a smile adoring her face. She had dropped both her mother in law and sister in law to the airport as they were leaving the state for some relatives function far away. Though she insisted that she would join them for the journey, but her mother in law forbid her stating that raghav would be left alone. She tried to speak raghav about accompaning them , he had said that here was a important meeting and he can't go. She had asked him to speak to his amma to take her then but he had refused saying that he can't spend one whole week without his wife. Though she was happy that he did not like her to go away from him she had still fought with him saying how selfish he was. Knowing her antics very well, her husband cleverly seduced her and she gave in. The morning before he left from his meeting, he had whispered to her in his seductive voice that he would come back soon and since both his mother and sister is not here, she can't escape him now. He also added he was going to back most of this week with her and kissed her gently on her lips. Pallavi was blushing furiously when she left the room which was not left unnoticed by her sister in law urf her best friend who went on shamelessly teasing her about it till the airport. After dropping them and promising to take care of herself and raghav. She had come back home. Her home she smiled. 

Her smile vanished when she saw her ex in-laws sitting in the main hall having snacks served by her house people. 

" aap log " pallavi was too shocked to even complete the sentence. The rao family looked at their daughter in law.   Vijay deshmukh suddenly felt a surge of emotions to his daughter in law whom he had thrown out of his house without second thought and without any fault of hers exactly nine months ago. 

" Pallavi beta " he affectionaly called her. Pallavi flinched at it. Sharda tried to hug her daughter in law who moved back refusing her. A worried Farhad came back to see his vahini's situation. He felt bad that he should have warned his vahini about it or thrown this people out. 

" vahini " he went near her concerned. 

" She is not your vahini, she is our daughter in law " Vijay's raised his voice on Farhad and pushed him snapping pallavi out of her shock. 

" please calm down " she requested her ex father in law and indicated Farhad with her eyes that she was fine. Though Pallavi had assured Farhad, concerned about  his vahini Farhad went to call his Anna. 

Taking a deep breath and trying not to be anxious, pallavi sat down on the sofa. 

" aap log baith jaiye " she requested them. 

" par pallavi beta.... " Her ex father in law started. 

" please " she repeated again making everyone sit down in their places. 

'  Be brave, Be calm ' pallavi was chanting this mantra. 

" why are you people here? " she asked them. 

" Pallavi we have come here to take you home, I know your baba said so much in anger but pallavi beta will you not forgive your baba " Vijay deshmukh said affectionaly looking at his daughter in law who was very forgiving.

" But I'm at my house " pallavi's sudden answer did not sit well with anyone. 

" yeh ladki, this is not your house. Your house with us. Come back with us " sulochana screamed at pallavi rudely. She hates pallavi and she wanted to throw her out of the house but when pallavi was thrown out and nikhil and her husband started handling the Saree shop, their business was being reduced to nothing. They have only manage to meet two ends meet. Now looking at pallavi leaving luxuriously in this palace like mansion wearing expensive jewellery has her burning in jealousy. This was supposed to be her amruta's life which this widow has stolen. She was not letting this widow to have this life anymore.    

" Shut up, how dare you speak to me like this in my own house. This is my husband's house and I'm not coming anywhere " pallavi retorted rudely. Sulochana eyes widened hearing Pallavi's words. Amruta gasped at pallavi snapping at them. Pallavi never gave back whenever her aai shouted at her. 

" pallavi why are you speaking like this beta? " Her father in law asked her softly. 

pallavi looked at him a second before she turned her face away from him. She had loved this man as her father and his whole family as hers . Never once thought about herself, selflessly sacrificed everything for them. Worked 24/7 like a machine so that they leave happily. Never complained but what did she get? They doubted upon her because of one fake report. Their trust was shattered at one minute on her. When raghav brought the truth she was still blamed and thrown out of the house. She pleaded them but they did not spare her a look. Now nine months later when she has found love with her husband and happy with her new in laws who adorned her, they were back to take her. 

" why should I not speak like this? Why should I come back? So that you can throw me out whenever it pleases to you. Till that fateful day I really thought I was daughter of that house but you people proved me wrong. I was foolish. No one stood against baba when he threw me out as I was a thing which lost its usefulness. No one even tried to know how pallavi would is. Now you're back demanding me to come back as if nothing happened. Claiming that I'm still your daughter in law. I'm sorry the last time I checked I am Mrs pallavi raghav rao. This is my husband's house and live here with my in laws who looks after me very well and lastly my husband loves me so much. So you people can leave here with all your fake apologies and demands. Thank you"

" wow vahini kya baat hai " Farhad whistled from back with some servants. Pallavi glared at him which silenced them but  still did not help Farhad's smugly smile.

The deshmukhs looked shocked and with dismay they realized that they have lost their daughter in law forever. She was no longer their fragile pallavi who would subside to their demands and do anything to them. Vijay deshmukh felt someone slapped him at his face at Pallavi's words. He was ashamed at himself. 

" yeh ladki, you think this people will keep you in this house forever. This house is yours forever. No you had eaten our house's son after marriage. Your inauspicious. They will throw you once they realized " sulochana spat at her rudely. 

"  Sulochana please be quiet " Her husband warned her. But it was too late, sulochana's words had hit pallavi harshly but pallavi tried to control her tears. 

" yeh bindi wali aunty, how dare you try to hurt my wife " raghav rao roared as he entered the hall and stood in front of his wife shielding her. Sulochana shivered as she met raghav's glare. 

" And This house is hers as well. I have changed this house ownership from mine to Hers and mine. This house belongs to raghav rao and pallavi raghav rao. No one can throw her out of this house. This is hers as well legally. Miku arthamainda?" raghav thundered at her. 

Sulochana shivered in fear and nodded her head in defeat. 

"Ippude na iṇṭini vadiliveyaṇḍi Matlab leave my house right now and never come arthamainda? " he said to the deshmukhs who stood here in shock. Irritated by them. He shouted at them once again to leave and warned them to call bodyguards to throw them out if they don't leave . Not wanting to get humiliated like that. The family left trying to glance at their pallavi one last time but they could not because raghav had covered her. As soon as deshmukh family left pallavi sighed.

" when did you name this house in my name? When did I sign it? " pallavi directed Her questions to her husband who ignored her and instructed Farhad to hire extra guards because god knows when the deshmukhs will be back and went on telling how he did even need shadow of deshmukhs near his wife and his family. Pallavi remembered exactly one month back Her husband had gotten her some papers to sign telling it is regarding some surprise to his amma and he wanted to include her in it. Before she could read it, kreeti had come in because she needed her help. Without reading the papers she had signed and gone. Now that she sees she was sure kreeti knew about it. 

" Raghav how can you do this? You should have informed me " she whined at her husband who ignored her and went to their room and she followed him still whining at him for fooling her. With today's entertainment done the rao mansion servants started doing their work. 

In their room, pallavi was still busy arguing with her husband. 

" why did you do that? " she asked him at last. 

" because I know that how you fear that one day someone will throw you away from this house also and I wanted that fear gone away from you forever. Wanted to tell this to you on your birthday but you know that bindi wali aunty had to spoil everything with her tongue" raghav said to her. Pallavi's heart soared at his words. Though raghav said this it was not a big deal but it was a big deal to her. He did this for her just because he wanted her never to feel insecure in this house. 

" Before you go on lecturing that this house belonged equally to amma and kreeti, they agreed to this whole thing of naming this house to your name as well" 

Pallavi sniffed , raghav looked at her amazed. " why are you crying now woman? ".

" I love you so much " she leaned and kissed him. They both relaxed and continued kissed each other. 

" pallavi you're amazing, never let anyone demean you. You have made my mansion a house in literally sense. Aai and keerthi are with me because of your efforts. You're worth everything " she literally beamed at his words. 

" Now we should have our lunch together before I go back to office. Don't you think or do you no plans of leaving this room? I seriously don't mind " raghav teases her and caresses her face . She smiles at him pushes him away and leaves the room not before raghav shouts at her he just has one more meeting and he will see how she escapes then .  Later that the dinning hall, Pallavi's eyes still sparkling with happiness while having her lunch beside  her husband . This was really her house and no was not taking her out of this  she realizes happily and sighs with content before she had her food 

Wow.. awesome job .. 😍😍

This is so how wife should be treated by her husband and in-laws.

The nerve of them demanding her to come back home.

Please write more. ❤️

Awesome Os👏

I loved how Pallu answered back to VD and BWA. I want this to happen in show but I know it won't happen. So thank you for writing this os.

Farhad calling Pallu vahini was cute❤️

This is so good..

Finally Pallavi answerd back...

Lovee Farhad...

Lovee how protected Raghav is over Pallavi.

Who told you that you don't write well. Dear this is beautiful. The way Pallavi gives it back to the Deshmukhs is what we all want to see. 

Well written

Keep it up.👏

It was such a good scenario... would surely love see something like this happening in the show...

And you did a great job at writing this thing... the dialogues were awesome too... keep writing more dear... it was really good...

Pallavi answering back to her family will be a treat to watch. 🤪It's too difficult to imagine her like this in the show, most of the FL never speak against their families. So it was refreshing.  🤣

And don't underestimate your writing,  and don't write to please others but to please yourself.  Keep writing. smiley31

PS : I think you have wrote Rao family at some places instead of Deshmukh.  If you proof read it,  the error will be gone.smiley9

Edited by K_keechu - 2 years ago

This is beautiful 🤩 

I love this Rao family 

Amazing!!!

Write more 

such a cute and lovely os❤ keep writing more .