Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin

sairat os Haare Haare hum toh dil se Haare ( current track)

aishwarya12joys thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

There is lot of offscreen drama having which I have zero interest at all. The only request please don't drag Neil in aish's drama. I do get so of the viewers frustration if they need some offscreen content because now that I see other shows of sp where off screen content is given by lead couple and it actually makes viewers happy but unfortunately we don't have that here. So we should be content with the drought. I'm that kinda person who stays away from off screen content if the off screen becomes over drama so I suggest people to do the same. It will help you to enjoy on screen content without off air drama effects you. 

Coming back to the show seems like virat foolish chauvan makes a comeback. How has this guy had cleared his IPS exam is beyond my understanding. Most of the cases he has solved I am sure he had arrested the wrong person. I will fully support any jail criminal escaping the jail coming to kill him because with the investigations he has done he has definitely did everything wrong. Sai meri jaan you deserve better than this stupid chauvans. But sai you should  not have helped that coward pulkit also.

Virat chauvan was not lying when he had said that he can't live without sai. He was fool when he thought when he could even survive without her for one week. In his anger and temper he definitely threw her out and his family was proud but he was a coward because after sai had humiliated family in front of his neighbors and left the place. He was very angry but his empty room said him something else. He felt suffocated in his own house. He tried to scold himself and reprimand himself that sai had broken his heart and hurt his devyani taai but his heart would not listen it could carve for her one look. He just wanted to see her once.  Just once his heart pushed him almost. He felt like a drug addict right now and sai looked like the drug which he needed her he will die. So almost crushing his self respect and esteem, virat disgusted with himself, he started stalking his own wife without her knowing because he knew if she knows she would definitely confront him and humiliate him. She had gotten into college hostel and send her usha mausi to gadchiroli. Everyday virat could stalk her while she walked to her college from hostel. Everyday virat reprimands himself that he will not repeat his actions next day but he would do the same thing. Seeing sai once in a day gave him relief, he would stare at her still she reached her college and then leave the place. Sai unaware of his routine was happy in her college far from the toxic family and her stupid IPS husband who had zero brains though she missed aai, mohit and shivani bua but it was okay she would meet them Once she gets fully settled in this atmosphere. She gets to meet pulkit sir who was extremely guilty for what sai went through because of him and devyani but she was okay with that, she did not risk her relationship because of him, she did with her taai who deserves only happiness. When she sees devyani taai getting proper treatment and slowly coming to be normal. She feels it was worth it. 

Virat continued his stalking but here were times he would really want to jump in front of sai and claim her as his wife. Especially the time when aniket with some new guy has started keeping sai's company while she walked to the college from hostel. The new guy looked smitten by sai, from the glance sai looked found of the guy. Virat chauvan burned in jealousy as his wife laughed and was very carefree around her new friends. But here moment he would be left mesmirzed with her laughs. His stalking was going on well till his so called best friend who was apparently  worried about his strange behavior had followed him one day and found him stalking sai. She had screamed at him loudly gaining sai's attention who had walked towards them. 

" what are you people doing here? " sai had asked him and paakhi curiously.

" Nothing,  we were passing by paakhi was concerned about you so I brought her here " he lied. He looked at paakhi almost pleading Her to support him but paakhi has to go on spoiling anything good to him. She went on lecturing her that how virat had been following her from days and why was she acting as if she did not know. Sai lost her temper.

" I will complain to police station if I ever see you near me. I don't care if you are IPS. You are disgusting. Please leave " she had stormed off to the college. The next day even not caring about his dignity he went to the college to see her because he did not know how to start his day without seeing her face , he found that he was banned from the college and he would not be allowed without strong reasons. Sai stood beside the guard challenging him to Now try come near her. Defeated he headed back to his house where actually a drama was waiting for him. Paakhi had revealed about his activity to his family. 

" Virat how dare you go near that girl after all the humiliation she gave us "

" virat don't you have any self 

respect" 

" don't know what black magic that girl has done "

Kaku, his mother and sonali mami ranted at him. 

" Virat what you are doing is wrong . I just wanted to correct you " paakhi started her own emotional drama and virat lost his cool. Because of her he was no longer allowed near his sai. He was peacefully even though it was painful he was going on his life with having glimpse of her. Now he don't even have that, he should send rest of his life with her memories and photos.

" Shut up paakhi " virat screamed at her. Paakhi almost was going to cry. 

" This happened because of you, sai has banned me from her own college. This is what you wanted right" he snapped at her. Not able to stand in the house with all kaku, his father defending her. He stormed out of the house angrily. Night when he arrived, his mother served him the food and softly asked about sai. 

" she is happy " he had said before he went to his room which did not look same anymore. Paakhi had come to him crying and accusing him of shouting at her unnecessaryily.

" why virat? Why? After all she did to you and your family. You still could not leave three days without seeing her " paakhi asked him sadly. 

" Do you think I want this? You don't know how much I stopped myself but I can't. One day without looking at her looks like hell. I rather die than survive without her " virat whispered helplessly. He did not need to tell paakhi to get out, she sighed in defeat and went away. 

The next few days the chauvan niwas saw virat breaking down slowly. He rarely saw seen. Had his lunch, dinner everything separately. When kaku had requested paakhi to speak with virat. 

" He is punishing us the same way he think we punished him. He thinks since  he can't see sai anymore. He will make sure that we also carve for his one glimpse like he is carving for her one glimpse " paakhi had answered with tears in her eyes. Virat refuses to look at her, treats at her as some alien. He now even locks his room. The family cursed virat for his thinking. Tried to defeat him but virat was adamant. Now the whole family carved for his one glimpse. Except Ashwini, mohit and shivani no one knows when virat comes and leaves chauvan niwas. 

After one month of the hide and seek, the chauvan niwas got a glimpse of their son when sai angrily stormed inside their house demanding to see him. They looked on as virat came out of his room running hearing her voice and drank in her appearance for a while. Paakhi again felt weak when virat looked like a love sick puppy around sai. Sai who obviously did not notice virat's yearning looks nor could understood his staring spoke about how she was tired of being associated with this house and wants freedom. 

" Divorce papers " she said as she took some of the papers out of her bag and holded virat's hand and keeps them there. 

" Please sign them " she said to him. Usually the chauvan family could been happy of getting rid of sai urf jungli Billi but suddenly now feared that if sai walked away from their life they could lose virat also. Before virat could reply, pulkit had entered with a very normal devyani and their daughter. Stood in front of virat confidently and said every crime committed to the chauvan family and devyani agreed to each one. Pulkit also brought documents proving his truth. 

" I'm sorry I was a coward. I should have stood up and not let sai fight my battles but I can't live with the guilt if this divorce happens because of me" pulkit had concluded and requested virat to not punish sai for his cowardice. He even warned chauvan family that if they do anything against sai he would complaint against them trying to kidnap him. 

Sai face palmed herself about the stupid decision of informing pulkit about her trying to file a divorce. Now she should stand and hear this brainless IPS officer who is also her current husband apologizing to her and promising not to repeat anything only next time to break every other promise and repeat the same thing. 'Fool Her once shame on him, fool her twice shame on her' sai strictly follows that quote and she is not letting virat chauvan to fool her again with his apologies.

" one more just one more chance please I will never hurt you " virat started pleading. She was surprised when None of the chauvans stopped him from pleading. Aai joined him and mohit tried to persuade her. 

" I'm sorry, I should have said you the truth. I should not hid the truth howmuch ever pulkit sir had said me but does not mean that you throw me out of the house and don't even try to listen to me. You sometimes forget virat sir I'm just eighteen years old. You're supposed to be the matured one. You treat me so badly. I can't do this. We are not meant to be. Please sign " sai says her decision. 

Much to her dismay, he tears the paper and runs away like a coward. She shouts at him before leaving the toxic niwas with angry tears and no freedom. He calls like 100 times and she cuts everytime. At a time she blocks his number. He never gives up, calls her with every other person in his station and does not even spare aai's phone to try to talk about her. With a lot of pleading from him, she decides to meet him at some restaurant near her college. 

He was already here and looked at her in strange way. She sat next to him. He ordered her favorite  food without even asking her. 

" virat sir why are you doing this. Please sign the papers" sai pleaded him. 

" sai please I'm sorry. I'm begging you please don't do this to me. You don't know how I survived one month without you. I know I have acted as a coward but sai I can't live without you. I stalked you which was very wrong. Pray tell how can I convince you to give me one chance. I will do anything " virat literally pleaded to her. 

" I can't put up with your family anymore. I can't live in chauvan niwas " sai reasoned to him. 

He nodded a moment understanding her condition," I will arrange another place for us to leave separately "

She was suprised with his sudden words, " you are so desperate to be with me that you're ready to leave your own family "

" Sai I was not joking when I said I can't survive without you. You have become most important part of my life. I'm not completely leaving my family I will still take care of them but I will not force you to live with them. This time it was their fault I will manage " he says to her gently holding her hand. He smiled as he touched her hand.

" once you arrange everything you inform me I will have to inform the hostel authorities " she concludes her word and leaves the place even though virat wanted to stop her and spend some time with her. He let her leave. Once he would shift with her in their new house they would have plenty of time. Plenty of time to woo sai. Plenty of time to make her his After long time of experiencing agony and pain virat smiled.

Part two May follow for this one shot. Who does not want to see virat trying to win his wife's heart? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

idkwhattoput thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

This was amazing!!! Loved it! Much needed break from the trash going on in the show. Please do write second part to this 😍

Tasu06 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Amazing😍

Virat cant live without Sai

Virat stalking Sai😆

Finally Sai accept to return to him😆

Want to see how will he make Sai forgive him

Waiting for next update continue soon🤗 

Arnavkibewi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Loved it

Part 2 please 

aarushi04 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Amazing os....

Loved this Virat who really expresses himself rather than the show Virat where he thinks people should understand his unsaid words....fool!!!

Looking forward for the reaction of Chavans when he will inform them that he is leaving the house to be with Sai....can't wait for that

Also some Sairat romance💞💞

ssoujanya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Nice one.....

Finally after a long wait they met..... but virat got shock of his life....divorce....

Let's see how apne baiko ko manayega....

If possible write something like after some days (which is needed for them to come near) them returning to CN but with some conditions. They can't stay away from aayi, shivani bua and mohit to really care for them and may want to live with them....

Eagerly waiting for next update.....please give soon...

Shristhi2002 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Wow, awesome os dear

Loved every part in it, absolutely fabulous🤗🤗

Especially 'shut up,pakhi'🤣

Do write more.

Maisha59 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

A great piece 👍🏼

Waiting for the update...

Wildreaper thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Loved it ❤️
please do continue ❣️

Gurveen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Totally loved it 

Please continue soon