RaghVi Os : Another rumor

SnehaSneha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Hi lovelies. I am back with a never gonna happen in the show story 🤣 but even if it can't happen on tv it can in IF. This is only for my imagination and I don't think this would happen but I thoughg of penning it down. Its very random and light. Spare me fr mistakes. Hope you like it. 🤗

Another rumour.. 

"Tere liye aj se is ghar m koi jagah nahi h, chali ja yaha se" her baba held her by her arm and threw her out 

"Baba, meri baat suno esa nhi h jesa aap sochre ho" she banged on the closed door 

"Aap ek bar baat sunlo uski, koi galatfehmi hui hogi" Her Aayi begged 

"Acha? Kya galatfehmi? Usne khud accept kia h ki ye tasveere asli hai, morphed nahi h" Sulochna screamed

"Aayi aap chup raho, kuch to sharam kro" Manisha said 

"Bus mjhe nahi sunna aage kuch, ajse mar gai h wo hmare liye" her baba declared and outside the closed door, she was shattered 

"Amma meri bat suno, ye media sb badha chadha k dikha rahe h" Raghav said dropped on his knees in front of his mother 

"Tune ek izzatdar ladki ki izzat uchal di Raghav" she said disgusted 

"Amma wo bus mera madad kar raha tha hmare beech esa kuch bhi nhi h.. mjpe hamla hua tha us din, Mai behos tha injured tha wo bus mera madad kr raha tha, mjhe nahi pata ye tasveere.." he said not realising who clicked those pictures and how it got leaked 

"Wo sirf madad kr rahi the teri, par teri wajah se wo kahi ki nahi rahi" his Amma said 

"Amma..." He started to speak but was cut by his phone ringing, he looked at it and his eyes widened "Saree ka dukan calling" he whispered 

"Bhai, mene suna hai...Pallavi ko uske ghar walo ne ghar se nikal dia" Keerti said 

"Hello kaha ho tum? Theek ho tum?" He asked 

"Mjhe abhi milna hai tumse" she ordered 

"Theek h, tum kaha ho?" He said controlling his anger 

"Tumhare ghar k bahar" 

"Mai abhi ata h" he said and sparing a glance at his mother and sister and spin out of there 

"Tum yaha kya kar raha h?" He stopped the car recognising her by the saree she wore. She was at least half a km beyond his house. 

"Tumhare ghar k bahar media h" she said not looking at him 

"Betho" he said opening the door for her. She got in silently. 

"Ye sab kisne kia h Raghav?" She asked 

"Tumne" he answered making her laugh 

"Majak nahi h, mai behosh tha, waha tum the, tum peso k liye itta gir jaogi mene socha bhi nhi tha" he said not realising why he felt this wasn't the truth though 

"Tumhara ghatiyapan itta badh jaega, badla lene k liye tum is had tak gir jaoge, mene bhi nahi socha tha" She said glaring him with bloodshot eyes 

"Bus" he said stopping the car 

"Ye sab mene nahi kia h. Mera amma ka dil dukhe esa koi kaam nhi krta mai, mai wo kaam krta h jo kaanoon k khilaf hai wo nahi jo zamir k khilaaf ho" he said inches apart from her face. Surprisingly she didn't twitch or moved her face away. Something in his voice made her believe he wasn't lying. But her being her, would never accept that out loud. 

"Jabse tumhara saya pada h roz koi naya rumour ata h market mai, tumhari bindi wali aunty ne to mjhe 27 ki umar mai baap bana dia tha.. or ab naya drama" He said irritated 

"To mjhe b koi maza nahi ara in sb m" she retaliated 

"Kya bharosa tumhara, mann m ladoo fut rahe honge" he smirked 

"Excuse me" she hit him lightly 

"Mjhe chune ka bahana dhundta rehta h" he said 

"Ek to mene tumhari jaan bachai the" She frowned

"Haan jaan to bachai the par dekha mene photo m, kese chipka tha mere se, mere hot body k contact m aane ka mauka mila na tumko... Tum b us Amrutha ki tarah chipku hai" he chuckled 

"Shut up, bakwas band kro or socho..Wo tumhara ghar hai, waha kisne kya kia wo or kise pata hoga Raghav Rao?" She asked brushing aside the goosebumps. 

"Mjhe nahi pata, par mai pata laga lega, or agar wo tum nikla...amma kasam jala dalega tumko or tumhara pura family ko" He said looking back at the road 

"Or agar wo tum nikle..." She asked smirking 

"To mai apne aap ko jala dalega" he said determined. 

"Deal then, lets find and burn whoever did this" she said looking at him, anger visible in her face 

"What about your family?" He asked concerned 

"What family?" She scoffed. 

"They threw me out when I needed them the most" she paused 

"Mjhpe bharosa nahi kia" she added 

"Or kesa pyar hai ye? Itta swarthi? Esa to nahi hota parivar ka pyar" she started sobbing 

"Jab Amrutha ne abortion karaya, Kaku ne uska sath dia, use bachaya, han unhone mere sath galat kia par apni bachi ka to sath dia na... To agar wo mere aayi baba h to mera sath kyu nhi de skte?" She said asking him questions she knew he was not obliged to answer. 

"Chalo maan lia, agar ye sab sach bhi h, agr mai pyar krti bhi hu tumse, soyi hu tumhare sath, wo tasveere agar dhoka nahi sach bhi hai to bhi kya farak padta h Raghav?? Kya mjhe haq nhi in sab ka?" She said in one breath. There was silence in between them for a few minutes. He gave her his hanky to wipe off her tears and looked intently at her. 

After wiping of her tears and taking a deep breath she looked towrds him, he was observing her closely. 

"Kya h?" She glared 

"Wo sb to theek hai.. tumne kaha tum pyar karti ho mjhse mene to pehle he kaha tha koi b ladki mere charm..." 

"Oh hello" she cut him "hypothetical situation bata rahi the.." 

"Han to saree ki dukan majak mai b esa majak mat Krna.. tum or mai..what a nightmare" he said starting the car as she threw abuses at him and they drove away.. to find the truth. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mihika thumbnail

Sachme ye hone wala nahi....but agar hua direct copyright claim maarna🤣

It was amazing👏

Edited by Mihika - 3 years ago
Avneel07 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This was wonderful. Amazing. Loved it

ImHemangi thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

sach me ho na ho but this is hilarious , has has ke pet dard kiya mera....aisa hua na toh sachii epi loop me dekha jayega🤣🤣 enke aise sweety naughty banters kitne majedar lget hai..you penned down one of best👍🏼👏👏

ImHemangi thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mihika

Sachme ye hone wala nahi....but agar hua direct copyright claim maarna🤣

It was amazing👏

bilkul copyright ke layk hai ye...cvs bhi na etna creative nhi hai unka dimag...ye nhi soch payenge..unse NAA HOO PAYEGA😆

cozy_vibes thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
plz yeh writer's ko mail kardo taki acha dekhe mile 😅☺
LoverBollywood thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Loveeed it...

These 2 always fight eachother.

__VIHU thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Wish the writer would impart the character this much sense... If they're going to say the mean words only at least say that to each other.... In a car😆

Would've loved to read the culprit burning scene and Raghvi having a bonfire dinner.

Entertaining os....👏

LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Wow!  Something I would love to see on the screen but we are not fortunate enough for that.  😆  

You have written it so beautifully. 

Really enjoyed their cute fight.

Missing those on the TV. 😒

virmantaarey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I wish something like this would happen