Posted: 3 years ago

This has turned out very blah! 🤢But i wrote it so I'm posting it. And the ending is very abrupt too... perhaps someone wants to continue where i left off. 

Virat didnt know what to think or feel anymore. He needed to just be by himself. So Virat drove and somehow he ended up by the Naag Nadi. As he sat on the rocks by the riverside, his mind was reeling with all the events that had happened in the past few weeks. How happy he had been at first to learn about devi pulkit. But the fierce opposition of the elders and pp. He remembered the letter and then he remembered how pp had asked him- what if pulkit was taking revenge. And the next day there was a letter from Sangeetha claiming exactly that. He connected the dots now but he didn't before. How he wished he had. How did he- a police officer fall so easily for a gumnaam letter! And that letter forced him to look into who sangeeta deshpande was only to find another fake document. And he had made up his mind that pulkit was guilty. Virat was ashamed as he thought about it. "Agar yeh sach mein mujhe diya hua case hota toh kya mein itni jaldi investigation close kardeta? Even if this document was true, was it not my responsibility to track sangeeta down and look into whether she was a victim of any abuse etc. How could I have just closed this case so easily". He absentmindedly picked up a rock and threw it in the water and watched it skip and then sink. 

Virat continued to have FBs of how Sai had fiercely contested the legitimacy of these documents but he had shut her down. And then he went away on training but he still couldn't believe everything that his family did in his absence. He had learnt what happened after running into aniket/milind when he went back to the college to dig further into pulkits past. When they mentioned about discovering pulkits car getting towed and driving to the jungle respectively, Virat was stumped. Sai was indeed in the middle of a jungle late at night all by herself.... Told him she was watching TV and he believed it! Since when does she watch TV as she studied. She was so focussed when she studied that she would literally immerse herself. He knew that. He saw it everyday in his room when he came back home. Then why did he brush off the noises he heard in the background. 

And then with all these facts he looked into cctv footage of the street outside his house and found more objective evidence- pp planting a letter on the doorstep and instructing someone and  the same person ringing the doorbell and running away, few days later he saw footage of his kaka and baba leaving at night and Sai/madhuri following him in the other car, Sai coming back home early in the morning through the back door. And then he decided to look at call records and trace the calls made by Sai, kaku, pp, his kaka and dad and he discovered that the elders of his family were criminals! He tracked the calls made to an unknown number and found it to belong to a local gunda who  divulged the details of kidnapping. His family actually got a man kidnapped. And then he went to talk to pulkit and learnt how he had forbade Sai to tell him anything about the kidnapping coz he knew the actions of his family would hurt Virat and pulkits focus was to marry devi rather than file a complaint against his family for kidnapping. Pulkit told him that Sai had many times suggested telling Virat but he had convinced her not to. Pulkit had also told him about kaku lying to him about his newborn daughter being dead but thankfully he didnt believe it and got details of the orphanage from the hospital and finally after a paternity test and legal battle he got custody of harini. Harini- his beautiful baby neice... Virat shuddered as he thought about how his kaku had almost made her an orphan. She had deprived a child of her mother but thankfully atleast harini had pulkit and her madhuri bua until now, and finally her mother now. And then pulkit told virat about the plan to make devi elope and virat ofcourse knew everything after that...

Virat recalled how shamelessly his kaku, omi kaka and baba had stood there at the mandap accusing pulkit and Sai. And then asked her to apologize when she came back home to explain. And then he remembered his own actions and words. Virat couldn't stop the tears as he recalled everything he said to her, how he acted- he made her stay outside the house without food/water all night long. He recalled how she had repeatedly said "pulkit is not a bad man" "mera yakeen kijiye" and he didnt care to listen. And now here he was. He still felt like Sai should've come to him when things were getting out of control but then he asked himself- would he have believed her? He knew he wouldn't have. And pulkit had confessed how he emotionally blackmailed Sai into not telling him by claiming he'd be hurt. But he was left hurt anyway and now he was not only hurt, he was alone too. Sai was not by his side now. He had unceremoniously thrown her out of his life and his home. SAI!- virat thought sadly- what would he say to her. How would he fix things. He knew she was back in nagpur and living in the hostel now. He looked at the river water in front of him and was lost in thoughts. He recalled how his bua, mohit, aai, maushi had all asked him to atleast listen to Sai but he had rudely shut them all down. Now what would he say to them all? He had failed miserably. He had failed as a police officer, a brother, and a husband. And the people he had trusted and supported turned out not only to be wrong but they were actual criminals! They had planted fake evidence, kidnapped a man, separated a husband-wife, almost made a little girl an orphan...what was he supposed to do now.... Virat broke down in loud sobs... He was now lost beyond measure and he could do nothing but cry. But even that wasnt helping. He kept rubbing away his tears but they wouldn't stop. He had been crying for a while but he felt no better. There was an ache in him that just wouldn't go away. His head hurt, his vision was blurry and he felt nauseous. He was struggling to get up but ended up on his knees dry heaving.....and then he felt it....

There she was. She picked him up one arm going around his waist and thd other around his arm in a tight grip- made him sit more comfortably, held out a plastic bag in front of him and was rubbing his back. A few minutes later she forwarded him a bottle of water and 2 tablets. He simply took it no questions asked and swallowed it. She just sat there holding his hand but said absolutely nothing. And neither did he. 

I'm hoping other talented forum writers will explore in FFs/OS  virats feelings when he discovers his family are criminals! That realization ideally will leave him shaken...and i want Sai to be there by his side....

Edited by Nja91 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Innocentlove96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Nice one shot 👍🏻👏🏻👏🏻

ssoujanya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Very nice....👌 

I would be heartbreaking to virat after learning everything and remembering how he behaved with Sai.....

Thank god Sai is there to support him...

And please write next part.....eagerly waiting..please give soon....

Tasu06 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Heartbreaking🥺

But im glad Sai is there with him to support him.

Beautifully written i love it❤❤❤

fatssrilanka thumbnail

Heartwrenching. Yes, this is how it will be for both Virat and Sayi. I feel so bad that even though Sayi's intentions were good and Virat was concerned for his sister still at the end it was both Virat and Sayi who suffered. The wolves got away Scot free. They were just watching the drama. But, Virat and Sayi got seperated due to others crimes. Sad😭

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

That was so nice. 😭 His regrets, his loneliness. 😭

I liked the ending but I wanted a part 2. I mean she can be caring without actually forgiving him. That will give him the confidence and courage to try to get her back. 😳

ananyachaudhary thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

wow nice....somone pls continue....

i hope we see some emotional moments between sai and virat after he knows the truth.

ShipIsSailing thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

This was an awesome OS. I loved Virat's breakdown and the way Sai helped him. Great Job!👏

Devikadish thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

This is one emotional OS. LOVED IT❤❤❤

do consider writing a part 2 of this🙏