Behen sunn le
That won’t happen 😂🔪🔪
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Behen sunn le
That won’t happen 😂🔪🔪
Notification ke maze mein kho gaye gauriji🤪Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
Gauriji kaha hai...
Originally posted by: Eemasnia
Rishi aur Vansh ki maa🤪🤣dur duuuuuuuur ka rishta possible nahi hai🤣
Exactly 😂😂 that’s what
It’s the title u spoke about Arul or what?? Maa kahase hui main be??
Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
mein ccc mein rehti hu...
Mai bhi😆i knw was kidding Nishu😆
ye kaise sa ans hai😅😂 iss kya samajju🤪Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Abeeeee 😂😂
mein confirm kar rahi hu...🤣Originally posted by: RishiGirl
I already told everyone that I said this
Tune nahi bataya aj teri notification kya tha???
Originally posted by: D_e_s_t_i_n_y
ye kaise sa ans hai😅😂 iss kya samajju🤪
I don’t do bhawashya wani for IPL 😂😂
But let’s say MI 👀👀 but I want KKR to win 😜
wow arul what an idea...
Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
mein confirm kar rahi hu...🤣
Tune nahi bataya aj teri notification kya tha???
It was very simple today so ya 😂
So much opinions thread are in twitter which I always try to avoid all the times but I mistakenly entered a thread today and I don't know why some peoples are into so much negativity about the show and actors that they are criticising actors body structures and age.