BTW, which song do you think will suit today's mela scenes of PurVir? I think Bahara from I Hate Luv Storys will be good to hear...the tempo n mood is also very uplifting!
Woh baat aur hai ki kal ki tarah Aaaaaa sunai pad sakta hai🙄🙄
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
BTW, which song do you think will suit today's mela scenes of PurVir? I think Bahara from I Hate Luv Storys will be good to hear...the tempo n mood is also very uplifting!
Woh baat aur hai ki kal ki tarah Aaaaaa sunai pad sakta hai🙄🙄
Originally posted by: Manasi_16
BTW, which song do you think will suit today's mela scenes of PurVir? I think Bahara from I Hate Luv Storys will be good to hear...the tempo n mood is also very uplifting!
Woh baat aur hai ki kal ki tarah Aaaaaa sunai pad sakta hai🙄🙄
I hope it's not Aaaa music this time..Atleast Sajani is still quite good..But yeh Aaaa toh unbearable hai..😆
even adha ishq is nice ✨ n agar bahara chalana he ho male version chalaoOriginally posted by: Manasi_16
BTW, which song do you think will suit today's mela scenes of PurVir? I think Bahara from I Hate Luv Storys will be good to hear...the tempo n mood is also very uplifting!
Woh baat aur hai ki kal ki tarah Aaaaaa sunai pad sakta hai🙄🙄
Oh wait aise scenes k liye hi to playlist banayi he abhi Dekh k batati Hu usme se 🤣
Originally posted by: Piyaazzz
even adha ishq is nice ✨ n agar bahara chalana he ho male version chalao
Oh wait aise scenes k liye hi to playlist banayi he abhi Dekh k batati Hu usme se 🤣
Aadha Ishq is nice
Bahara male version toh sad song hai yaar
Originally posted by: darkchocolates
I hope it's not Aaaa music this time..Atleast Sajani is still quite good..But yeh Aaaa toh unbearable hai..😆
🤣😭🤣😭🤣😭🤣😭🤣😭🤣😭🤣
Good morning everyone 🤗🤗🤗
Hope you are all fine...hv a beautiful Tuesday 🍀🍀🍀
Happy Ugaadi and Gudi Padwa to everyone celebrating these festival
Stay blessed 😇😇😇
Good morning everyone 🤗🤗🤗
Hope you are all fine...hv a beautiful Tuesday 🍀🍀🍀
Happy Ugaadi and Gudi Padwa to everyone celebrating these festival
Stay blessed 😇😇😇
Holi ka bts aya hai
Holi ka bts aya hai
Yeah i just saw it 😳
Used my lunch break to write this...now getting back to work😳