hi..... superb OS..... amazingly written

Loved his response..... 😊

Edited by khwaishfan - 3 years ago
SRKian thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: __VIHU

You changed your dp... Srk is❤️

Thank you for your generous praises dear, I’ll try to write it for you. Hope you’ll like it. 😳

Hehe yeah SRK is❤️

Aww thank you so much 🤗❤️ Will be waiting for it 

iam_aheli_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

The reply is so amazing! 

Innocentlove96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Raghav n his witty remarks on point.😂😂

Beautifully scripted Raghav's feelings..... seemed more mature n polite than show.....some places he was his good old self.

__VIHU thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Innocentlove96

Raghav n his witty remarks on point.😂😂

Beautifully scripted Raghav's feelings..... seemed more mature n polite than show.....some places he was his good old self.

Your appreciation really acts like a fuel for next story... I’m really grateful...❤️

Innocentlove96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Your appreciation really acts like a fuel for next story... I’m really grateful...❤️

Oh thanks 😊

N I would love to read your next work..... I'm sure it will as marvelous as rest all.

Waiting for next treat 😉

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Woohoo!! Love this!! 👏

Sarcy thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8

Finally got to this and it was soooo Raghav! Arrogant, self-assured, yet surprisingly, with a touch of humility. I'm waiting for the day we get to see the Raghav on the show spell out what he likes about Pallavi but given the current chaos on the show, it's a long time away.

Believe me I wasn't born so emotionally indifferent. Neither one day I got up and planned to be like that. Nah.. My experience shaped the man you knew 

This line is so true but sad that no one understands this about Raghav. Enjoyed both these letters!

__VIHU thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Sarcy-

Finally got to this and it was soooo Raghav! Arrogant, self-assured, yet surprisingly, with a touch of humility. I'm waiting for the day we get to see the Raghav on the show spell out what he likes about Pallavi but given the current chaos on the show, it's a long time away.

Believe me I wasn't born so emotionally indifferent. Neither one day I got up and planned to be like that. Nah.. My experience shaped the man you knew 

This line is so true but sad that no one understands this about Raghav. Enjoyed both these letters!

Your comments never fail to make me jump in joy...

He’ll surely put his feelings out there in front of her one day... until then let’s enjoy the slow burn...

Sarcy thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8

Your comments never fail to make me jump in joy...

He’ll surely put his feelings out there in front of her one day... until then let’s enjoy the slow burn...

Pleasure. 🤗

Given the current track, RaghVi feels more like crash and burn rather than slow burn. 🤣