Originally posted by: CookiesNCream
That's the only thing that did not cause any MU😆
Which I thought could cause MU coz proof bhi tha 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: CookiesNCream
That's the only thing that did not cause any MU😆
Which I thought could cause MU coz proof bhi tha 😆
Gudi Padva chi hardik subhecha 🤗
Yugadi Habbada Shubhashayagalu 🤗
I spy the Deshmukhs are capable of doing this post RaghVi ki shaadi 🤣
Ohh thanks dear🤗❤️
Tula pahn🤗❤️
Ninagu kooda🤗❤️


happy ugadi and gudi padwa friends 🤗happy new year desi wali
Originally posted by: KambakthIshq
I couldn’t watch it.. 2 mins me meri hawa nikal gayi.. itna 2nd hand embarrassment merko nahi hona😆 Poor Sai 😆
Seeing it live was such a big embarrassing 🙈😂..I had to go in & off...I guess many did that way😆..first live I saw, was such embarrassing moment🤣
Hotstar title- Raghav exposes amruta 🥳
Originally posted by: KambakthIshq
Hotstar title- Raghav exposes amruta 🥳
No doubt it was chipkoo ladki🥳
Highlights - Someone with huddie burning abortion papers in clinic.. Raghav asking to come out and show her face. Pallu watching in suspense 🤣
Shaayad amruta 😆
I started creating a cinematic AI fan series inspired by the world of MHRW. Every scene is carefully planned with consistent characters,...
4