Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Literally Andh Bhakts😎
Thats why we are so obsessed with this ‘ 😎‘ emoji
Yes 😎
SHAUHIRIANS KA SYMBOL - 😎
Abb se kahi bhi ye dekho samajh jaana we mean ShauHir 😎
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Literally Andh Bhakts😎
Thats why we are so obsessed with this ‘ 😎‘ emoji
Yes 😎
SHAUHIRIANS KA SYMBOL - 😎
Abb se kahi bhi ye dekho samajh jaana we mean ShauHir 😎
I love police station too🤣
I go to MF to read FFs and OS’😆
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
I should start doing it too 🤣
Are their ShauHir shippers on MF
I must check 😈😆
Trust me, aaj ke episode ke baad i open forum and see ShauHir posts all over 🤣
Main forum 😆
Originally posted by: infinitie
nowadays my autocorrect is also shauhir shipper, it's like "did you mean shauhir?" 🤣
Same! Its there in suggestions every time I type something 😆
We are all Ahir ke constables 😎
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Literally Andh Bhakts😎
Thats why we are so obsessed with this ‘ 😎‘ emoji
This emoji has a different fan base😎 🤣
Am I right or Am I right?😎🤣
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Main forum 😆
😊🤪
Originally posted by: ..RiMi..
We'll be thrown out of here soon.. our siggies also suggest we r true ShauHirians 😎
I saw sizzling ShaKhi gifs that I made but my choice was clear.. it had to be ShauHir in the siggy ☺️🤣
hahahahaah that's why we are at the safest police station in this forum 😎
dude i'm about to change mine to their shoulder bump☺️ that was too much!!!
I do that too 😆
Bas aajkal birthday thread bhi yahi hai
I have to devote time to it too
MF check hi nahi kiya
I go wherever you guys tag me 😆