Dude!
ShauHir is so frequently on my mind that d other day I was chatting with Rimi and I typed ShauHir instead of ShaKhi 🤣 Luckily I noticed b4 I posted
nowadays my autocorrect is also shauhir shipper, it's like "did you mean shauhir?" 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Dude!
ShauHir is so frequently on my mind that d other day I was chatting with Rimi and I typed ShauHir instead of ShaKhi 🤣 Luckily I noticed b4 I posted
nowadays my autocorrect is also shauhir shipper, it's like "did you mean shauhir?" 🤣
LOL i never do either i only go if anyone is making posts on ShauHir to encourage them 🤣
Originally posted by: 5D2ZBMKCKI43NNQI
Yes.. hum dono apne pe aa gaye toh jitni AT hai sab Roshan kar denge 🤣
Yes!!
Lekin mujhe filhal ShaKhi AT ke liye bura lag raha hai!! Sab ship mei se jump kar rahe hai... Sab ko kisi aur mei interest hai 🤣
Originally posted by: NK6365HKCREJRXCV
We are Andh-Bhakts of ShauHir 😎
ShaKhi side ship hai.. We don't care 😎
ShauHir humaare God hain aur ye AT humaara Mandir!
Jai mata di! 😎
Literally Andh Bhakts😎
Thats why we are so obsessed with this ‘ 😎‘ emoji
Originally posted by: MUAHRHBCSDOOV2EV
Kuchh din me he will also dream of SS putting color on his cheek kya?
Kar bhi sakta hai 😆
Shaurya toh bol bhi chuka hai ki ACP comes in his sapna 😆
MF??
Dude!
ShauHir is so frequently on my mind that d other day I was chatting with Rimi and I typed ShauHir instead of ShaKhi 🤣 Luckily I noticed b4 I posted
Mere autocorrect ko ShauHir learn ho gaya hai 😎
ReeHir bhi
Bas Shakhi nahi 🤣
Originally posted by: infinitie
LOL i never do either i only go if anyone is making posts on ShauHir to encourage them 🤣
We'll be thrown out of here soon.. our siggies also suggest we r true ShauHirians 😎
I saw sizzling ShaKhi gifs that I made but my choice was clear.. it had to be ShauHir in the siggy ☺️🤣
Originally posted by: infinitie
LOL i never do either i only go if anyone is making posts on ShauHir to encourage them 🤣
I should start doing it too 🤣
Are their ShauHir shippers on MF
I must check 😈😆
Originally posted by: ICC6M27F5NYHDJ74
*Tring Tring*
Who is this?
*ShaKhi here*
ShauHir: Sorry, Wrong number 😎
😃😃😃