Originally posted by: Nutella03
Hahahaha didn’t think of that while writing. This definitely applies here!😂😂
That's the frist thing that comes in my mind. 🤣
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: Nutella03
Hahahaha didn’t think of that while writing. This definitely applies here!😂😂
That's the frist thing that comes in my mind. 🤣
Originally posted by: Saichintalli
This is so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so good🤣🤣🤣
Sab apne apne Pyaar ke piche pagal hai...lol....
Dude, I swear! When you think about it, except for Omi-Sonali’s family, nobody’s satisfied with their marriage.
Waah, kya mast tha ,I loved this. Yeh log toh museum piece hai🤣
Sachme,epic was Ninad,bhaasha🤣Mast a mast.
Pls ,pls, write more ❤️
Hilarious 🤣
Those comic villians are such that this can totally even happen 😆
Please write more of these.
Originally posted by: Nutella03
Dude, I swear! When you think about it, except for Omi-Sonali’s family, nobody’s satisfied with their marriage.
Hey even Karishma and mohith also.... If you didn't consider them family.....
Originally posted by: Saichintalli
Hey even Karishma and mohith also.... If you didn't consider them family.....
Yeah that’s what I meant by their family, like Omi Sonali and Mohit Karishhma.
Hahahah!!😂😂 It was the much needed one..Thank u for lightening the forum's atmosphere.... Kaku se toh we can expect anything🤣...
Keep sharing ur write-ups dear!!! U r too good at this...
Their love triangle...Ufff❤️
Mast ha mast!!!
Thank you so much guys!💛💛 You won’t believe how much fun I had writing this😂😂
It’s hilarious 🤣 much needed fun
Sweet Merlin! This was hilarious🤣
It's perfect! 👏