Thank you! Means so much coming from a savage queen herself 😳😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Thank you! Means so much coming from a savage queen herself 😳😆
i also quoted your post with gif
🤪
Ohoo! Please continue 😳
Ho gaya toh idhar bhi niharo! Zee’s abs are kauling😛
😆
Originally posted by: Rainbow99
Just an Ad I thought he might be auditioning for some role in Alt balaji web show
Uska vlog dekhke kisiko bhi lagega!
Originally posted by: Rainbow99
Just an Ad I thought he might be auditioning for some role in Alt balaji web show
you have seen his akting right
way one note. He might have a chance with those erotic shows she keeps churning, udhar acting tho koi karta nahi
Thank you! Means so much coming from a savage queen herself 😳😆
Ye kab hua🤓

Didn’t I tell you during my initial days here that I find you savage! 😛