I have a bad feeling that will end up being the top 5. However I feel Nachiket and Sayli are more deserving of top 5 than SMP and Ashish.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I have a bad feeling that will end up being the top 5. However I feel Nachiket and Sayli are more deserving of top 5 than SMP and Ashish.
Originally posted by: sahilkapur18
I have a bad feeling that will end up being the top 5. However I feel Nachiket and Sayli are more deserving of top 5 than SMP and Ashish.
I have a hunch that from a voting standpoint Sawai might be able to make top 5 over Ashish or Danish.
I sometimes wonder if the reason Ashish is getting so much screen time lately is that his votes are on the lower side and they’re trying to create more hype for him...