Shiva and Raavi are so magical together... that marriage promo and I was officially hooked... Watched all the episodes post leap... Those two are pure❤️
Waiting for monday is such a torture...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Shiva and Raavi are so magical together... that marriage promo and I was officially hooked... Watched all the episodes post leap... Those two are pure❤️
Waiting for monday is such a torture...
I started watching the show after this scene, so I started from the beginning but haven't caught up yet. I'll have more of this episode when I actually watch it.

Originally posted by: ms.ObseSSeD
I started watching the show after this scene, so I started from the beginning but haven't caught up yet. I'll have more of this episode when I actually watch it.
Sure let me know when you catch up the following scene..
Can i put this until then on my signature?
Go ahead, I don't mind...I didn't even know you could use them as a signature
Originally posted by: ms.ObseSSeD
Go ahead, I don't mind...I didn't even know you could use them as a signature
Thanks😊
Originally posted by: ms.ObseSSeD
I started watching the show after this scene, so I started from the beginning but haven't caught up yet. I'll have more of this episode when I actually watch it.
did you just make this now
I can watch SHIVI fore ever
Does anyone have a gif or can you please please make one
where she holds his sleeve during the phera???
thank you thank you
Mhh, the actual making doesn't take me long, just the editing and uploading does. So I usually don't mind taking requests
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
did you just make this now
I have this one where she holds his sleeve. its a long scene, so i cut and choose. are you asking about when she goes to grab his sleeve? cause I also uploaded the pheres

Originally posted by: Harinivas
I can watch SHIVI fore ever
Does anyone have a gif or can you please please make one
where she holds his sleeve during the phera???
thank you thank you
Originally posted by: ms.ObseSSeD
I have this one where she holds his sleeve. its a long scene, so i cut and choose. are you asking about when she goes to grab his sleeve? cause I also uploaded the pheres
No this is the one I meant
For some reason it was frozen on the first page
I just loved it
She is unconsciously holding on to him
But even in that state, it’s just a teeny bit
Almost so that he doesn’t expect more than that from her
I loved it
But when you have a chance if you can make the phera one
Where she is holding him like that
Would love it 😍