🙋🏻♀️🤗 hum sachhe appreciator hai... faltu ka footage nhi khateOriginally posted by: C7XRJMG75YLUOU2U
I am happy to see him from afar...I love him like that .... God what else will this man make me do....I attended a live🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
🙋🏻♀️🤗 hum sachhe appreciator hai... faltu ka footage nhi khateOriginally posted by: C7XRJMG75YLUOU2U
I am happy to see him from afar...I love him like that .... God what else will this man make me do....I attended a live🤣
Originally posted by: 5XMM43LFQFWUIL6I
I am happy to see him from afar...I love him like that .... God what else will this man make me do....I attended a live🤣
On screen only it is good😆..offscreen is crazy
I am happy that I could have a glimpse of him apart from the show. That much is enough for me to go and dream
Problem is with the fans...they just can't hold themselvesOn screen only it is good😆..offscreen is crazy
Originally posted by: ImHemangi
instawasi gone case hotey hai fir ek bar sabit ho gaya🤣🤣... ab sai bhi dubara kbhi live request add nhi krega.. few moments he was just embarrassed
He was😆..that time Harish was also laughing🤣🤣
Sahi baat no bakwas😆Originally posted by: ImHemangi
🙋🏻♀️🤗 hum sachhe appreciator hai... faltu ka footage nhi khate
actually he is so simple human being and his interaction while answering was very mannered.. i just can hear him for whole long day if the live video stupidity was not there... but it was little creepy with those instawasi bachhas🤣Originally posted by: RW6GQSFSGE6MF2S2
I am happy to see him from afar...I love him like that .... God what else will this man make me do....I attended a live🤣
Now they will laugh at fans😆He was😆..that time Harish was also laughing🤣🤣
Originally posted by: 246ZM5L5KVY3HDI4
I am happy that I could have a glimpse of him apart from the show. That much is enough for me to go and dream
Same, after show we got to c him live .more then enough
Originally posted by: BSCVXKO64AFWYAHT
Same here🤣I logged in to check once and saw fans going crazy...I just logged off🤣 My face is burning right now🤣
I am feeling second hand embarrassed on account of Sai... Girls are going crazy🤣ill see once he saves it...
I started creating a cinematic AI fan series inspired by the world of MHRW. Every scene is carefully planned with consistent characters,...
4