🤣 Now I am gonna stay away from lives
First time I attended live🤣..that was hell embarrassing 🙈🙈
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🤣 Now I am gonna stay away from lives
First time I attended live🤣..that was hell embarrassing 🙈🙈
it was like fan moment for her.. literally her breathings was so high even sai was kike relax relax🤣🤣... baapre lig pagal ho jate hai kitneYaa who talked long🤣
She asked him to accept her request on FB ...he denied🤣Yaa who talked long🤣
Originally posted by: ImHemangi
nothing upcoming me bhot content aane wala crucial bhot kuch hai ab fir dimag lagayenge hum... baki it was just fans interactions... sb bchhe the yr kisi ne bhi dhang ka question nhi puchha.. all kiddoos 😭
Because smart log dur rehte hain 🤣
so true today’s was literally not so good and quite embarrassingFirst time I attended live🤣..that was hell embarrassing 🙈🙈
🤣Originally posted by: ImHemangi
it was like fan moment for her.. literally her breathings was so high even sai was kike relax relax🤣🤣... baapre lig pagal ho jate hai kitne
She asked him to accept her request on FB ...he denied🤣
He said I don't use fb🤣
That's the most subtle way of saying NO🤣He said I don't use fb🤣
Exactly 😊
Me too🤣First time I attended live🤣..that was hell embarrassing 🙈🙈
I started creating a cinematic AI fan series inspired by the world of MHRW. Every scene is carefully planned with consistent characters,...
4