Aankhon aankhon ka pyaar hai inka🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Upar se garam, dil se naram🤣😎
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Aankhon aankhon ka pyaar hai inka🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Upar se garam, dil se naram🤣😎
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CNeL78jhZre/?igshid=g11uij25z2t8
🤣
PS: sorry for tagging you guys in wrong thread 😓
I didn’t realise it until posting and we can’t undo it 🤔
OMFG!!!! This is height!! EPIC!!!!! 🤣🤣
Sakshi maar daalogi mujheOriginally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CNeL78jhZre/?igshid=g11uij25z2t8
🤣
PS: sorry for tagging you guys in wrong thread 😓
I didn’t realise it until posting and we can’t undo it 🤔
ShauHir is too hot to handle
https://twitter.com/xmissblunderx/status/1380797150473428992?s=20
Sabko sirf saccha pyaar hi dikh raha hai
omg this is so funny n hot 🤣Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CNeL78jhZre/?igshid=g11uij25z2t8
🤣
PS: sorry for tagging you guys in wrong thread 😓
I didn’t realise it until posting and we can’t undo it 🤔
Popped in to say I ship Mr. Critic & Mr. Security guard too❤️😭
Originally posted by: ..Peppermint..
Popped in to say I ship Mr. Critic & Mr. Security guard too❤️😭
Hi 🤗❤️
You’re here 😲
Many of us do so 😆
We’re all in the same Boat 😆
Andrelia Ayan 💃 (@Treasure_Uself) Tweeted:
Tips:
How to propose your crush?
The way Ahir doing to shaurya 😜
#ShauryaAurAnokhiKiKahani https://t.co/g2lNj2hD6z
https://twitter.com/Treasure_Uself/status/1380819376622825474?s=20
sureee 🤗
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Andrelia Ayan 💃 (@Treasure_Uself) Tweeted:
Tips:
How to propose your crush?
The way Ahir doing to shaurya 😜
#ShauryaAurAnokhiKiKahani https://t.co/g2lNj2hD6z
https://twitter.com/Treasure_Uself/status/1380819376622825474?s=20
Professor sahaab main apko apne pyaar ke lockup mein andhar kar raha hun
Apka jurm hai mera dil churana!