Originally posted by: Fahmida21
bro this made me cry!!!! I LOVED THIS SOOOO MUCH!!!! ITS SAVED!!!! MY MEDICINE!!! YOU ARE SOOO TALENTED AND OMG YOUR SKILLS!!! MADNESS❤️
Aww thank you so much Fahmida 🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: Fahmida21
bro this made me cry!!!! I LOVED THIS SOOOO MUCH!!!! ITS SAVED!!!! MY MEDICINE!!! YOU ARE SOOO TALENTED AND OMG YOUR SKILLS!!! MADNESS❤️
Aww thank you so much Fahmida 🤗
It's so beautiful I have watched it 4-5 times continuously😳 ❤️
How nicely you have combined all the scenes. Just an amazing 😍😍😍
RiMi even I have watched your other YT videos also. I loved specially Shaurya's solo one. He looks so adorable
Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
It's so beautiful I have watched it 4-5 times continuously😳 ❤️
How nicely you have combined all the scenes. Just an amazing 😍😍😍
RiMi even I have watched your other YT videos also. I loved specially Shaurya's solo one. He looks so adorable
Awww thank you so much Bhavi😳🤗❤️
YT ki toh baat hi matt karo 😭 Har cheez me copyright laga laga ke mera mood off karta hai 😭😭
Originally posted by: UBTDNATK3W7NGPZA
Awww thank you so much Bhavi😳🤗❤️
YT ki toh baat hi matt karo 😭 Har cheez me copyright laga laga ke mera mood off karta hai 😭😭
Means I can't understand.
Actually I have no idea about it🤔
They apply copyright on songs and clips 😕 so they get removed.
I had another account with 200k+ subscribers 😭 but they blocked my account 😭 because of copyright 🤬 I mean, I had only VMs .. I wasn't uploading entire episodes 😡 my account, subscribers and videos with half millions views everything vanished in thin air 😭
Originally posted by: SQBP4SFBMBHSBLVP
They apply copyright on songs and clips 😕 so they get removed.
I had another account with 200k+ subscribers 😭 but they blocked my account 😭 because of copyright 🤬 I mean, I had only VMs .. I wasn't uploading entire episodes 😡 my account, subscribers and videos with half millions views everything vanished in thin air 😭
Oh god😒 it's really sad yr
Omg rimu
This is soo soothing re😳
I have never heard this but the lines and scenes are so beautifully mixed yaar
A great fan of your vms too now😳
Running to download the song 🤣
Waiting for more😳
Originally posted by: Rudhitafan
Omg rimu
This is soo soothing re😳
I have never heard this but the lines and scenes are so beautifully mixed yaar
A great fan of your vms too now😳
Running to download the song 🤣
Waiting for more😳
Thank you Krishu 🤗❤️
Its really a beautiful song and very very soothing You should listen to the full song on YT ... it's amazing 😳
Jao jao download karo 😎😆
thank u di,superb vm,your song choice is very good❤️
God it’s raining here since last 2-3 days and I am listening to this n the mood is set..( my bad mood is finally so good❤️)
aww Rimi you are amazing 👏