This song was requested by Akanksha ππ³
Its a short oneπ I hope you like it π€
YT link until it lasts π
Our saviour GDrive link π
This song was requested by Akanksha ππ³
Its a short oneπ I hope you like it π€
YT link until it lasts π
Our saviour GDrive link π
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Rimi you have no idea what you have done today
I have not seen this yet but I know I will be sleeping a happy person because of you !
Oh Rimi ! π₯Ί
Generally I am not like this but Thank you ! Thank you so much β€οΈ
THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL!! the song is so soft and the way you timed the scenes is SO PERFECT it fits the blissful mood so well!!
Okay I am teared up as I type this ! That was beautiful Rimi β€οΈ
What do I say more?! Thank you againπ₯Ί
This was so so beautifully doneβ€οΈβοΈ
What a soothing, heartwarming song and how well you brought the scenes together to weave a lovely tapestry that was all heart!!! Thank you!!
Aawww there is no way that I would not like your VM ......I just love your VM.
Its beautiful π β€
Your really creative π
These vm are dreamy π
Rimi π₯Ί
This is so beautiful π₯Ίβ¨
You chose scenes to suit the lyrics perfectly β¨β€οΈ
How do I quote every instance β¨
It was simply magical β¨
Outstanding !!!
Iβm lost π€§
Watch this VM Anmol
You wanted Shakhi Vm recommendations right
Rimi is the best one
Check this one out β€οΈ
Hava you too π€β€οΈ
This is soo beautiful rimii
And you perfectly timed the scenes
The music is so soft
Its beautiful β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ