I have lined up three payers with 2 in reserve. Let us see if any one of them wins it for me.Originally posted by: BlurredLines
May the person I nominated to get most runs hit century ๐
Cheers...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I have lined up three payers with 2 in reserve. Let us see if any one of them wins it for me.Originally posted by: BlurredLines
May the person I nominated to get most runs hit century ๐
Cheers...
I forgot to send the predictions . Any chances of extended deadline ?
Zero points today ๐คฃ๐คฃ๐คฃ
I can see all my predictions going for a toss, already!
No problem. We are right behind you to give you company.๐Originally posted by: TheMinion
I can see all my predictions going for a toss, already!
Cheers....
Whyโs this thread so silent?? ๐
Because sab dusre thread main haiOriginally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Whyโs this thread so silent?? ๐
What dusra thread??Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Because sab dusre thread main hai
This one is done kya??
Check the IPL forum
Samajh jaogi
Okay Wilson ๐ค
How have been??
Most matches before captaining in IPL 200 - Ravindra Jadeja 153 - Manish Pandey 148 - Axar Patel 137 - Kieron Pollard 126 - Suryakumar Yadav 119...
https://www.espncricinfo.com/story/srh-s-david-payne-ruled-out-of-ipl-2026-with-ankle-injury-1532117...
Thala’s keeping the yellow faithful on their toes no retirement bell just yet, because MS Dhoni is back for another IPL dance. Chennai Super...
RCB bowler out of IPL 2026 - YASH DAYAL while newbie Jack (debut) out of IPL with foot injury he has been replace by David Payne in IPL...
🏏IPL 2026 Schedule: Time Table, Teams, Match List, Fixtures🏏 Cricket fans, get ready for another season of high-voltage action! This IPL would...
33