I found out something about KV and now I can’t get it out of my head. But let your imagination RUN WILD WITH IT
You’re gonna keep the info to yourself???? I thought we were all in this together....the betrayal 🥺
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I found out something about KV and now I can’t get it out of my head. But let your imagination RUN WILD WITH IT
You’re gonna keep the info to yourself???? I thought we were all in this together....the betrayal 🥺
ahahahah all I’m gonna tell you is. He likes the lights on. 🤫😂🔥🔥🔥🔥Originally posted by: mallukumari
You’re gonna keep the info to yourself???? I thought we were all in this together....the betrayal 🥺
I liked how anokhi was tip toeing to blow in his eyes...next she will be tip toeing for kiss 😆
I feel like anokhi oneday will make the first move...well I don't blame her he is irresistible ☺️
I REALLLLYYYY HOPE SOOOOOO
ahahahah all I’m gonna tell you is. He likes the lights on. 🤫😂🔥🔥🔥🔥
The dude must likes better vision thats why lights on 😆 capture the details. 😆
major facts! 😂The dude must likes better vision thats why lights on 😆 capture the details. 😆
I liked how anokhi was tip toeing to blow in his eyes...next she will be tip toeing for kiss 😆
That was so cute na 🤣 she tried her level best to blow in his eyes but bechari gir padi ☺️ shaurya ko le kar🤣
Originally posted by: wamavasant
That was so cute na 🤣 she tried her level best to blow in his eyes but bechari gir padi ☺️ shaurya ko le kar🤣
This time right on top of him
She is so tiny top of him...i am surprised that woh bed nahi toda 😆
I TOLD YOU RUN WILD!!!! I haven’t stopped thinking about it 😂