Thank You❤️ What's your name dear?Originally posted by: cozy_vibes
this was super cool... don ki biwi huh don ki tarah propose.. i just loved it..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Thank You❤️ What's your name dear?Originally posted by: cozy_vibes
this was super cool... don ki biwi huh don ki tarah propose.. i just loved it..
🤗 🙋🏻♀️
Haha just perfect! Could actually imagine this happening!
The dialogues you wrote were also perfect for each character!
Couldn't stop laughing at this one!
"Arey oo set kar denge matlab kya? Mai khane ka table hai kya?"
This was wonderful 😍
Thank You so much❤️Originally posted by: ArVi-licious
Haha just perfect! Could actually imagine this happening!
The dialogues you wrote were also perfect for each character!
Couldn't stop laughing at this one!
"Arey oo set kar denge matlab kya? Mai khane ka table hai kya?"
Glad I could keep up the essence.😛
Thank You❤️Originally posted by: Avneel07
This was wonderful 😍
😆
This was soooo good! Loved it ❤️. I could actually imagine the scene in front of my eyes 👏
I so wish something like tuis happens in the serial as well. These three teaming up against Raghav will be so much fun.
Thanks Yogakshema❤️Originally posted by: yogakshema
😆
This was soooo good! Loved it ❤️. I could actually imagine the scene in front of my eyes 👏
I so wish something like tuis happens in the serial as well. These three teaming up against Raghav will be so much fun.
I love this team too😆
BTW is that your actual name? Its beautiful.
Ouch my ribs hurt so much laughing so hard 😈
Too good too good 👍🏼
Sorry for the pain😆
Thank you❤️
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCKm9s4ZUuc Do share and subscribe!!!
0