Thanks Lora. ❤️Beautiful...lovely...awesome...plz join MHRW creative teams as soon as possible 😍 you are too good Mikuuuu 😍😍😍😍😍😍
But they won't take me. I would have joined if only they let me be with Sai all day😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Thanks Lora. ❤️Beautiful...lovely...awesome...plz join MHRW creative teams as soon as possible 😍 you are too good Mikuuuu 😍😍😍😍😍😍
But they won't take me. I would have joined if only they let me be with Sai all day😆
Thank You❤️Originally posted by: tellyfan14
Too good 👏
Thank You so much❤️Originally posted by: chullbulli
wow dear it is soooovery good...
raghav ka ...set kar doon...main koi table hai kya...🤣... yaar ur diologues are hilarious and u took revenge of jaliawala...i mean highway wala truck kaand🤣...keep entertaining us ....muaaah❤️
Yup I want Pallavi to give it back in the same manner🤣
Thanks Hema❤️Originally posted by: ImHemangi
Arey oo set kar denge matlab kya? Mai khane ka table hai kya?". 🤣🤣🤣🤣 my god mihika this so so so realistic OS n makers should give it yr.. this is super fantastic confession full raghav rao estyle🤣🤣... baapre bhot maja aaya padhne me... you rock my girl❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
I so want this confession🤣
Thank You❤️Originally posted by: xerxes12
🤣🤣🤣reading this was pure phunnn..
I want to see this Raghav with feeling of betrayal 🤣🤣
Keep Writing on them!👍🏼
Betrayal also betrayed him coz it was a confession🤣
Thanks Vimala❤️
Thanks Ruhani❤️Originally posted by: Ruhani24
too gud💕💕😁😁😁😅😅
I can totally imagine Pallavi doing this one day...
I mean, sure in normal shows we would want the confession to be in private but here it's just perfect.
Thank You❤️I can totally imagine Pallavi doing this one day...
I mean, sure in normal shows we would want the confession to be in private but here it's just perfect.
Glad that it turned out well😆
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCKm9s4ZUuc Do share and subscribe!!!
0