kaise ho rishi...Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Kyu be? 😂😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
kaise ho rishi...Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Kyu be? 😂😂
Dekho toh isko zara☺️

Originally posted by: RishiGirl
My post -Nothing will happen to Ayushi and Angre
Angel has Anger reacted just now
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5218430?pn=63#156413964
Woh pakka angre fan hai 🤣
Haaaayyyeeeee my baby
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
I’m sure I made myself damn clear that day except for my baby other things are Sharing and caring! I’m sure I told this to u itself!!
Tujhe padne ki ya samaj ne mein koi problem hai kya? 🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪
But today only you said no sharing of knives and dialogues also 😲
Originally posted by: merryyura
Woh pakka angre fan hai 🤣
That’s anyways sure and proved 😂😂
tabiyat kharab hai yr...
When did I say that??
I never said!! 🤪