Kaun kaun K drama ke fan hai?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Kaun kaun K drama ke fan hai?
Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius
Kaun kaun K drama ke fan hai?
Me, Gauri, Shivi, mariya, Asfia, riya🤔
Mubarak ho. 🤗
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Zyada Udd maat 🔪🔪
It could be like partner in crime or anything
Don’t bring twisted thoughts here 🔪🔪🔪🔪
Exactly I didnt bring in any twisted thoughts, you did
Originally posted by: merryyura
Mubarak ho. 🤗
Thank you 🤗
Originally posted by: rianshxoxo
I got rrahul is my resume😳🤣
Same yaar🤪🤪
Originally posted by: merryyura
Episode 14 dekha kya???
I want to discuss something...
Shivi tumne dekha episode 14?
Pahle 12 to dekhne de🤪
Aaj dekhungi😛
Someone has to do that needful know so why not me? 😂
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Abeeee
Same here!! Even I remembered that exact song seeing what Eesha wrote
But that song was catch-y🤣
Okay thik hai. Aaram se dekho 🤗
Episode 17 ek week late mei release hoga 😵😭
Do hafto ka wait after episode 16