Mujhe khud ni pta k ye kya hua🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Mujhe khud ni pta k ye kya hua🤣
Originally posted by: Gurikaur_ginni
Mujhe khud ni pta k ye kya hua🤣
Tera auto predict itna unpredictable hai🤪🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣
Arre waah
Rrahul is my close friend
Originally posted by: .shivi396
Tera auto predict itna unpredictable hai🤪🤣🤣
Wahi toh
Mereko ni maloom BTS k baare kuch v🤣
Mereko Google Krna pada Hoseok kon/kya hai🤣
Originally posted by: Shooting-Star
I got, Rrahul is my brother 😳🤣
https://twitter.com/siyasiya12_/status/1380036810860994563?s=19
I got rrahul is my resume😳🤣
Originally posted by: rianshxoxo
I got rrahul is my resume😳🤣
Episode 14 dekha kya???
I want to discuss something...
Shivi tumne dekha episode 14?
Originally posted by: merryyura
Episode 14 dekha kya???
I want to discuss something...
Shivi tumne dekha episode 14?
Ha Dekha..weekdays are killing me😵
Finally Eesha changed DP👍🏼
😂😂😂