Poll
Who will will today's match? MI or RCB?
Today is the day when this season IPL starts with the first match between Mumbai Indians and Royal Challengers Bangalore.
We have a forum specially dedicated to the IPL where you all can discuss about this exciting tournament.
So how about starting with voting for your favourite team which you feel might win today😎
So come one come all and vote for the team you support🥳
Have a great time with IPL 2021🥳
IF Development Team.
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Thanks Braveheartdoc for creating this.
With so much stress going on with Covid and Business. I feel this season of IPL gonna be a stress buster.
BTW, this season I want RCB to do well and wish that they get their maiden IPL title.
Lets see how it goes.
Cheers
Mumbai Indians 🥳
Looks like lot of people rooting for Mumbai Indians.. would be fun to watch today's match.
I m born and brought up in MUMBAI..So once a mumbaikar..Always a MUMBAIKAR❤️
MUMBAI INDIANS❤️👍🏼
Mumbai Indian is already a strong team... and has won it multiple times.
This time I am rooting for the underdog. Hoping they will perform well and give tough fight to Mumbai Indians.
As per the current vote tally RCB leading. Strangely members giving support silently. 😀
That is what I am thinking. You said it before I composed my reply.😊As per the current vote tally RCB leading. Strangely members giving support silently. 😀
My vote is for RCB as well.
Cheers.....
Wish to see a tough fight rather than a one sided game🥳
May the best team win
Mumbai Indians
Always been a strong contender
Most matches before captaining in IPL 200 - Ravindra Jadeja 153 - Manish Pandey 148 - Axar Patel 137 - Kieron Pollard 126 - Suryakumar Yadav 119...
https://www.espncricinfo.com/story/srh-s-david-payne-ruled-out-of-ipl-2026-with-ankle-injury-1532117...
Thala’s keeping the yellow faithful on their toes no retirement bell just yet, because MS Dhoni is back for another IPL dance. Chennai Super...
My dear friends, here is the IPL Forum Chat Club. You guys can chat about anything and everything regarding cricket and IPL, but please refrain...
🏆IPL 2026 Prediction Game🏆 Lauding Vijay's Largesse: Here are the IPL 2026 Winners' Cash Awards ⭐ 🎊 The Wait Is Over! 🎊 What a memorable IPL...
33