Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Vedika126
arre don't start that. woh to ☺️
Hand...☺️
Rrahel so comfortable best co actor...☺️
Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
ajse kuch miss nahi kar sakti...🤪
kyun?? 🤣
Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
Salsa dance k time rrahul ki hand kaha thi...🤪
I just entered here and this is what I saw!!
That’s unforgettable for me
samaj geyi...🤪Originally posted by: scintillaxx
sooo...it was like we were talking abt costumes so I said I dont like vyom's gift wrapper suit(the one he wore on blast wala day to VR mansio)......toh gur ka thaarki dimaag on ho gaya🤪
ab mujhe nahi pata tha iska 2nd meaning toh maine pucha....after a long session of leg pulling they finally told this....I am quotting the same😆
"So imagine, instead of a box, it's a man (preferably naked), he's presenting himself to you as a gift.
Red bow, suggestive smiles, the whole shebang. Ab samajh mein aaya?
"
baaki tum nehu se pucho🤪she would explain better than me😆
Mein aise ek historical story bhi padi thi jo khudko gift warp kar present kiya tha...🤪
I wonder what happened behind camera. 🤣
Rrahul and his hand 😉
Originally posted by: scintillaxx
sooo...it was like we were talking abt costumes so I said I dont like vyom's gift wrapper suit(the one he wore on blast wala day to VR mansio)......toh gur ka thaarki dimaag on ho gaya🤪
ab mujhe nahi pata tha iska 2nd meaning toh maine pucha....after a long session of leg pulling they finally told this....I am quotting the same😆
"So imagine, instead of a box, it's a man (preferably naked), he's presenting himself to you as a gift.
Red bow, suggestive smiles, the whole shebang. Ab samajh mein aaya?
"
baaki tum nehu se pucho🤪she would explain better than me😆
You actually chipkofied gur's exact post🤣🤣