arrey yaar.Originally posted by: Eternalallure
Ya woh hella ko badal dega😆
After some years when we look at hella, we'll be looking at 'good friend 2.0'🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
arrey yaar.Originally posted by: Eternalallure
Ya woh hella ko badal dega😆
After some years when we look at hella, we'll be looking at 'good friend 2.0'🤣
As far as I noticed there are only professional relationship nothing else and Helly maintains good professional relationships with her every coactors.Originally posted by: Vedika126
yaar come on guys lets focus on RraHel chodo Sharma Verma Khanna ko. 🤣
As far as I noticed there are only professional relationship nothing else and Helly maintains good professional relationships with her every coactors.
arre humein kya we keep shipping and keeping tharki mind on 🤣
Originally posted by: Vedika126
yaar come on guys lets focus on RraHel chodo Sharma Verma Khanna ko. 🤣
Right, see I got distracted today🤣
So I'm bringing some rrahel stuff here😉



omg these bts neha ❤️
But I don't like off screen shipping.Originally posted by: Vedika126
arre humein kya we keep shipping and keeping tharki mind on 🤣
Originally posted by: Vedika126
omg these bts neha ❤️
Hai na??
I am going to make the iv ones too🤪
We have so many beautiful moments in this iv😆
But I don't like off screen shipping.
So you don't do it Yaar, no one is forcing you😆
Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
Hai na??
I am going to make the iv ones too🤪
We have so many beautiful moments in this iv😆
yeah please make. ❤️ I am thinking of making a RraHel VM. bohut zamana ho gaya VM banaye 🤣
Originally posted by: Vedika126
yeah please make. ❤️ I am thinking of making a RraHel VM. bohut zamana ho gaya VM banaye 🤣
Oh for sure😆
Ajkal to rrahel ki stories hain watty pe🤣