Originally posted by: Eternalallure
What kind of a South Indian hates idli?? 😆
I had uttapam for breakfast. That's southern too, right?
I was gonna say the same. South Indian not liking Idli 😲
I am gonna have breakfast now. Eggs and Toast
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Eternalallure
What kind of a South Indian hates idli?? 😆
I had uttapam for breakfast. That's southern too, right?
I was gonna say the same. South Indian not liking Idli 😲
I am gonna have breakfast now. Eggs and Toast
Originally posted by: Vedika126
I love it. Good Morning is overrated. 🤣
Yeah that's old way..... let's follow the RraHel way now onwards....
I really want RraHel to be part of series like 365 days (deducting the wild stuff, offcourse).
Rrahul has all the features one required to be Mafia in fiction, husky voice, tall lean figure, handsome & hot etc. I find some similarities between Rra and Michael morrone.😝
Helly is similar to girls shown in these types of Mafia things. Not that tall and not like model looks, cute and innocent and big doe shaped eyes etc.
What do you guys think??
Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
Yaar sahi batau mujhe gud mrng bolna baccho wala lgta h🤣
All of my friends are kachra since college times🤣
Even when they're doing a night out wine is must and I enjoy with all of them till they're not drunk🤣
They all are intelligent till wine enters their system
Haha same here my uni friends too.
arre night out mein wine kaun pita hai 🤣 I actually enjoy when they are all drunk me included but ab to aisa lagta hai zamana ho gaya drunk hokar.
Btw where u live and whats ur name?
Originally posted by: Blueberry94
same I liked her in ehmbh yeah that time she was something else bubbly fresh I wish she remained same.
Exactly she was something else, but that's the point
She was innocent then, this field changes people
Originally posted by: Eternalallure
What kind of a South Indian hates idli?? 😆
I had uttapam for breakfast. That's southern too, right?
I don't know but I hate idly. When I eat idly I find myself bimaar so 😆
Ya uthapam is south indian food try onion uthapam also it will be nice 😆
Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
I am sure hella didn't say it like that🤣
Of course she didn't.....she must have said in same way but at least not with that much exaggerated expression.
Again it's Rrahul pulling her leg
I really want RraHel to be part of series like 365 days (deducting the wild stuff, offcourse).
Rrahul has all the features one required to be Mafia in fiction, husky voice, tall lean figure, handsome & hot etc. I find some similarities between Rra and Michael morrone.😝
Helly is similar to girls shown in these types of Mafia things. Not that tall and not like model looks, cute and innocent and big doe shaped eyes etc.
What do you guys think??
Is there a story too in that series??🤣🤣
I didn't notice🤪
Originally posted by: Vedika126
Haha same here my uni friends too.
arre night out mein wine kaun pita hai 🤣 I actually enjoy when they are all drunk me included but ab to aisa lagta hai zamana ho gaya drunk hokar.
Btw where u live and whats ur name?
I'm Neha. Belongs to Uttarakhand but right now I'm in MP.
College tym m wine thi, ab to jaane kya kya peete h
I don't even know the names cause I can't drink😆
I can't even have cold drinks which have soda let alone alcohol🤪
Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
I'm Neha. Belongs to Uttarakhand but right now I'm in MP.
College tym m wine thi, ab to jaane kya kya peete h
I don't even know the names cause I can't drink😆
I can't even have cold drinks which have soda let alone alcohol🤪
oh nice nice so Rrahul ki state ki ho
Wow I could drink a lot before abh to bhul jao. 🤣1 glass of wine and I feel drunk. age is coming to me 🤣