No strawberries no Nutella
There's Sofna and Juwii29 formula...😉😛🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
No strawberries no Nutella
There's Sofna and Juwii29 formula...😉😛🤣
Originally posted by: OAKJGIXMRVA7XQYV
Title: A close save for Anokhi!
Description: Anokhi is saved from Devi's suspicion as ACP Ahir takes Shaurya to the latter in the nick of time. Later, Anokhi waits for Shaurya to join their holi fest.
Wohooo!! Shauhir 😈 both dream sequences happening today !?
Originally posted by: infinitie
hahahaha these two really have my heart 🤣
Shaurya energy bounce back after seeing Acp.. 🤣
It's your dp...I was going to as is that you...until I realised who it was 😆
hahahahaha yes yes my DP is me I am secret KV that's why i keep saying take it all off 🤣
My bichara ACP he needs a hug!
Originally posted by: infinitie
I don't have it yet
Breathe in
Breathe out
HS doesn't want you to stumble off any bridge in your excitement 😆
Breathe in
Breathe out
HS doesn't want you to stumble off any bridge in your excitement 😆
LOL IM FLYING BEFORE WATCHING THE EP this is not a good state of being for me 🤣
Clocks were deliberately in your favour today 🤔
Vaish watched it 1:30 and has gone back to sleep 🧐
No shirtless shaurya. 🥺