No strawberries no Nutella
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
No strawberries no Nutella
she a snack pack 🥰
ugh not today. Need a break lol I also just had dinner 😂No strawberries no Nutella
Originally posted by: infinitie
lol why is my heart racing for shauhir today like it did for shakhi on that bridge???
That's normal for shauHir shipper😆
Originally posted by: infinitie
lol why is my heart racing for shauhir today like it did for shakhi on that bridge???
It's your dp...I was going to as is that you...until I realised who it was 😆
Originally posted by: EmeraldStar
Ur siggy ❤️
hahahaha these two really have my heart 🤣
Kya huwa koi tho bolo 😳
Originally posted by: EmeraldStar
Which bts yaar?
Here you go...no idea if old or new
https://www.instagram.com/p/CNW0proh6EP/?igshid=dmty3o9rz4hm
Originally posted by: anamika365
Do we have it yet?
I don't have it yet