Originally posted by: wamavasant
Yaar i just want them to get romantic lovey dovey at every place Lol mandir dargah mein bhi some romance while maintaining decorum 🤣
Where do you live ???
UK.
Can't wait for June when we can claim that hour back 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: wamavasant
Yaar i just want them to get romantic lovey dovey at every place Lol mandir dargah mein bhi some romance while maintaining decorum 🤣
Where do you live ???
UK.
Can't wait for June when we can claim that hour back 😆
the doctor telling me I’m short. And I said there’s no way. 😂
And I tell everyone - "small is beautiful"😆
Look at us all filtering in...
my doctor says I’m 5’1” I tell people I’m 5’2” cuz the doctor is a liar.
I m liking how the discussion has taken another route lol
From deba's height we are discussing our height.
I m surprised i thought she ll be 5'2 but she is taller than that 🤣
Originally posted by: wamavasant
I m liking how the discussion has taken another root lol
From deba's height we are discussing our height.
I m surprised i thought she ll be 5'2 but she is taller than that 🤣
BTW is that you in your dp?
ufff she’s complimenting me.And I tell everyone - "small is beautiful"😆
Originally posted by: wamavasant
I m liking how the discussion has taken another route lol
From deba's height we are discussing our height.
I m surprised i thought she ll be 5'2 but she is taller than that 🤣
In this thread we can switch topic with in a microseconds...we can easy move on the saaf safay topic...wetness topic...KV drench topic anything 😆
I always wanted to be tall But got stuck at 5'6 -5'7 somewhere around that wanted those long limbs ❤️
My brother is soooo tall he is just 16 and here i am
In this thread we can switch topic with in a microseconds...we can easy move on the saaf safay topic...wetness topic...KV drench topic anything 😆
And then we troll other show
Cry after getting trolled by our on ML FL
Appreciate and troll our own third wheels
Try to ship ML with guy
Talk about our own sulking life
So much to talk about 🤣