Originally posted by: mallukumari
How tall is Deb? She looks so small next to KV so I can never really tell.
I always say KV is too tall I think he is 6ft 2 wow just love this height 😍 any average height girl will look smaller then him 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: mallukumari
How tall is Deb? She looks so small next to KV so I can never really tell.
I always say KV is too tall I think he is 6ft 2 wow just love this height 😍 any average height girl will look smaller then him 😆
Originally posted by: mallukumari
This looks beautiful on her.
She looks amazing in sari ❤️
well shit. She’s taller than me. 😐😂
well shit. She’s taller than me. 😐😂
same here sis. she is taller than me. Im 5ft 1 🤣
Wow she is my height 😆
this height difference play the major part for their fire chemistry.
my doctor says I’m 5’1” I tell people I’m 5’2” cuz the doctor is a liar.
my doctor says I’m 5’1” I tell people I’m 5’2” cuz the doctor is a liar.
HEIGHT FISHING PEOPLE OUT HERE 🤣
the doctor telling me I’m short. And I said there’s no way. 😂