I need to find this whole scene 🤣
https://twitter.com/fanfree_/status/1379397396032069636?s=21
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I need to find this whole scene 🤣
https://twitter.com/fanfree_/status/1379397396032069636?s=21
Originally posted by: RaniZelda
This is like that "my show is not promoting violence" delusion, isn't it?! 🤣
She has memory issue just like mukta didi 😂
Originally posted by: RaniZelda
This is like that "my show is not promoting violence" delusion, isn't it?! 🤣
clearly ongoing delusions 🤣
😂😂😂😎
I need to find this whole scene 🤣
https://twitter.com/fanfree_/status/1379397396032069636?s=21
I think this is upcoming...saw it as a "coming soon" thing this morning 🤣 kitni gracefully chhat se gir rahi hai
nahin nahin aap bhi ajao apki kaami thi 😡
I need to find this whole scene 🤣
https://twitter.com/fanfree_/status/1379397396032069636?s=21
Now i believe that true love still exists 😂
😂😂😂
Itni jaldi kya hai muhje bhaganey ki 😂 chali jaon gi
Never ever aap yahin raho humare saath humesha 🤗
Originally posted by: RaniZelda
I think this is upcoming...saw it as a "coming soon" thing this morning 🤣 kitni gracefully chhat se gir rahi hai
but no domestic violence right 🤣
Now i believe that true love still exists 😂
imagine as she is falling they play ohhhh sajanwaaaa because wooden ML pushed her. truly romaticwa scene 🤣