More than 24 hours
Coz u technically changed it around 8.25pm - 8.30pm around
So tomorrow also wait till 8.30pm to change it 😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~Officially Beyond Ordinary ~~***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
More than 24 hours
Coz u technically changed it around 8.25pm - 8.30pm around
So tomorrow also wait till 8.30pm to change it 😂
RraHel ke do do IV aaye hain.
Ja ke dekh kar aati hun. 🏃🏻♀️
Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
kabbu...🤣
Phr se😲😲
Arey lrki dono ko marde 🤣
Mein hoti toh dono ko marke 3 dhundhti 🤣
I always saw it coz I kept tagging her and I never forgot it
😂😂
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
More than 24 hours
Coz u technically changed it around 8.25pm - 8.30pm around
So tomorrow also wait till 8.30pm to change it 😂
Maine phone mei time dekha tha. 🤓
It was 8:24 PM
Mine it was 8.25 😂😂😂
Kisi na kisi ko toh mere dp ke darshan ho hi gaye 🤣
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Mine it was 8.25 😂😂😂
So what!? 🤔
I'll change at 8:24 only.
Maine toh ussi din bola tha.
rishi zarror bolna ishme kya react ati hai...🤣