Originally posted by: Sgayuiyer
Just like IMMJ 1 OST
His age = yeh raaz hai dil ka mere karu kyun bayan we have to sing like this
Sah yeh banda ko love marriage chahiye par age nahi batana🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Sgayuiyer
Just like IMMJ 1 OST
His age = yeh raaz hai dil ka mere karu kyun bayan we have to sing like this
Sah yeh banda ko love marriage chahiye par age nahi batana🤣
Originally posted by: asmaanixx
yeh kaunsi language hai?
the only words I can recognize are mama kante badnaami and I doubt they mean what I think they mean 🤣
Originally posted by: phoenix27
true, she has been unlucky in this regard. either her all co-star has been extremely professional or jo thoda close the bhi uske to unke life partner's nahi jine dete the use.
Haan that's true.
Maybe that's why she also though , ok let's just be professional & focus on my work.
& then Rrahul happened. 🤗
Now I just pray she stays happy like this all her life❤️
and I am talking abt the sam movie😂
thankyou🤗 i'm suely gonna listen but baad mey abhi Rrahel discussions karlu🤪🤣
Originally posted by: asmaanixx
yeh kaunsi language hai?
the only words I can recognize are mama kante badnaami and I doubt they mean what I think they mean 🤣
It is Sanskrit mantra. They will chant while bridegroom wears mangal sutra to bride 😆
Originally posted by: Disha.Sharma
Haan that's true.
Maybe that's why she also though , ok let's just be professional & focus on my work.
& then Rrahul happened. 🤗
Now I just pray she stays happy like this all her life❤️
i too. uski hasi bohot precious hai. i really really like her a lot.
Originally posted by: phoenix27
yes dostana movie ka song hai. same movie jisme priyanka abhishek bachchan and john abraham the
That movie is awesomeee i have watched that movie by skipping maybe isiliye yeh song miss kardia😆
LMAO, okay, lemme break it down.
In Rra's YT live, someone called him daddy, and he said, "I like that."
In his last YT vid, he gave a bunch of daddy tags and on that same day he posted some IG stories of lyrics jahan yeh tadap ra tha.
In short, he has a daddy kink, and was sexually frustrated (at least for that day, uske baad ka mujhe pata nahi). 😆