Posted: 3 years ago

"Were you wandering around

Looking for an erased dream too?

It’s different from what destiny suggests

We share the same painful views

Won't you please stay in my dreams"

Raghav watched keenly as his Saree ka Dukaan mindlessly packed her things. Vijay Deshmukh had come begging at his door in the morning apologising to his 'daughter' who he had venomously thrown out of his house after maligning and questioning her character. That time his amma had made a deal with him...She along with Keerti would come stay with him in his mansion if he took responsibility for his actions and married Pallavi. But as he and Pallavi knew all along....she wasn't pregnant. It had taken both of them 2 months to prove to their families that it was infact that chipku Amrutha who was with child and bindi wala aunty was behind all this drama. Now with the truth out... Vijay Deshmukh wanted his "beti" back. 

"Even if the earth crumbles

No matter who shakes this world

Don't let go of my hand

Please don’t wake me up from this dream"

But in these two months Raghav had been happy. He had never been more happier in his life. His mother and sister were back in the mansion. Pallavi had entered his life in a white saree but filled it with all the seven colours of the rainbow. They had constantly bickered and fought throughout these 57 days. But Pallavi had turned his mansion into a Home.His Home. Their Home. He knew he should talk to her...maybe stop her. They were husband and wife for God's sake. Why was Pallavi packing up and going back to her 'Baba' who had thrown her out on the road. Did his saree ka Dukaan wanted him to stop her..

Raghav was lost in his musings when Pallavi appeared before him, "Raghav I'm going...you keep standing here like a mannequin okay...You didn't even have the courtesy to help me pack my things"

"You should be grateful I helped you in exposing  bindi wala aunty. You really did enjoy your life here in the last 2 months. Now back to being the Daughter of the year aka Free Maid" , Raghav smirked.

"Shut up and listen, Baba said he will get the divorce papers ready....So...", Pallavi spoke while looking down and Raghav wished he could see her eyes. They always spoke more to him than Pallavi ever did.

"Pallavi" he began and instantly she looked up...He had never ever addressed her by her name under normal circumstances. "YOU ARE PALLAVI RAGHAV RAO... Unlike Pallavi Deshmukh, you have the freedom to make your own choices. Now that you carry my name, make sure no one forces you into anything. It's your life, make your own decisions. Ardhamaindha? "

Pallavi glared at him and then her gaze softened and she finally rolled her eyes. "Kalata" she said and stormed outside. "Make sure you unpack everything and come pick me up before dinner" Her voice echoed from the hallway.

"I hear the ocean from far away

Across the dream, past the woods

Following this clarity

Take my hands now

You are the cause of my euphoria"

Song: Euphoria by BTS 

English Translations by : Genius.com

Edited by Phoenix_75 - 3 years ago

This was beautiful😍

I wish they show things like this once everything gets solved! 😌😒😒

Amazing write up!! 

Please do write more😍😍😍

👏👏👏

I want this on screen now

This is so good

YOU ARE PALLAVI RAGHAV RAO... Unlike Pallavi Deshmukh, you have the freedom to make your own choices. Now that you carry my name, make sure no one forces you into anything. It's your life, make your own decisions. Ardhamaindha? " 

This was such a wonderful dialogue ... stole my heart❤️

I enjoyed so much reading this... Such a quivk read that left me smiling... 

The song is ❤️

Originally posted by __VIHU

YOU ARE PALLAVI RAGHAV RAO... Unlike Pallavi Deshmukh, you have the freedom to make your own choices. Now that you carry my name, make sure no one forces you into anything. It's your life, make your own decisions. Ardhamaindha? " 

This was such a wonderful dialogue ... stole my heart❤️

I enjoyed so much reading this... Such a quivk read that left me smiling... 

The song is ❤️

Thank you so much. The compliment means a lot especially coming from you❤️ I'm a huge fan of your write up ❤️

Originally posted by TunesOfHeart

This was beautiful😍

I wish they show things like this once everything gets solved! 😌😒😒

Amazing write up!! 

Please do write more😍😍😍

Thank you so much 🥰

Originally posted by Mihika

👏👏👏

I want this on screen now

This is so good

I so wish Raghvi battle together after the society forces them in a marriage. I want them bickering but still being one team

Originally posted by Phoenix_75

Thank you so much. The compliment means a lot especially coming from you❤️ I'm a huge fan of your write up ❤️

Fan... well the word literally made my heart jump in joy... You're too generous ❤️

"YOU ARE PALLAVI RAGHAV RAO... Unlike Pallavi Deshmukh, you have the freedom to make your own choices. Now that you carry my name, make sure no one forces you into anything. It's your life, make your own decisions. Ardhamaindha? "

This line has my heart ❤️ loved this OS and your writing. Indeed RR will encourage Pallavi to make her own choice. And that freedom is what will make her love him all the more.