Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shimmer_sault thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

gelled up hair he looks autocratic in a good way

I thought of you and you are back ...... what a telepathy dear

Hum bulaye aur aap chale aaye  ( I called and you came)

Originally posted by: Fahmida21

Noooo I really like when Veer has his hair pushed back nicely. The messy look is nice with pjs. But I looooooovveeeeee a well put together man 🥵

Edited by Shimmer_sault - 3 years ago
caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: flamingoAK

Guys I told Kate I am sleeping 5 times already. And the one time I am this sleepy, Fahmida, Rish, Shaila and Kate are here at the same time!! 🤪 bye bye sleeeeepp

I also need to go. Have some work.

flamingoAK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shimmer_sault

his forehead expressions get covered

the mirror earring scene (hair lock on the forehead)  and the holi scene (gelled up hair)  

you can see the missing romance expressions.

Megha-Fahmaan are skin deep into the character so we can see the difference when they cover their face with pancake of make-up or the hair locks covering their face

He just naturally looks seductive with his hair up without even trying. Maybe it's just me 🤣🤣

Rish27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fahmida21

Tell me why I wake up and the first place I come to is IF. Its not any of my social media places. I COME TO IF FIRST!!! 😂😂😂😂🤡

We don't live in the real world. we live in itv world now. That's why.🤣

Shimmer_sault thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

It was nice to see Champa open up and say that lights were off and  some electrician came

I think she never knew it was Jai 

or she knew that now it is above water and she will drown, so better kiskafy from being part of the kidnapping gang

Originally posted by: Rish27

Champa is the one who gives information to jai. She is his eyes and ears inside the house. She is very much necessary. Plus I want her to end up with jai. They deserve each other.  ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

flamingoAK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rish27

We don't live in the real world. we live in itv world now. That's why.🤣

This is something Meet will strongly agree to 🤣🤣

flamingoAK thumbnail

It was nice to see Champa open up and say that lights were off and  some electrician came

I think she never knew it was Jai 

or she knew that now it is above water and she will drown, so better kiskafy from being part of the kidnapping gang

Yea I was confused to why she said that. It seemed like she didn't know who did it.

Rish27 thumbnail

gelled up hair he looks autocratic in a good way

I thought of you and you are back ...... what a telepathy dear

Hum bulaye aur aap chale aaye  ( I called and you came)

I hate it when his hair is jelled. He is always prim and proper and uptight. With his hair jelled he looks too artificial to be human. ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Rish27 thumbnail

Yea I was confused to why she said that. It seemed like she didn't know who did it.

Whatever jai do to impress Nandini he will not tell unless its absolutely necessary. Also his plan changed suddenly he never got a chance to tell her.

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Agree with Shaila and you . I think she didn't know about it.