Frequent Posters

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Fahmida21

I meannnnnnnn they do be looking like snacks thoughhhh πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ₯΅

Here is Fahmida. Now we need to send a search party to find SeemaπŸ˜†

flamingoAK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail

I meannnnnnnn they do be looking like snacks thoughhhh πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ₯΅

SNACKSSSS.

But I don't like Veer's hair like that. I don't know why. Maybe it's just me. I don't like long hair on men usually. Clean and crisp is the way to go πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ

flamingoAK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: caller123

Maybe sometimes I act as Veeru🀣🀣 When he is angry I too get angry right?🀣🀣

YES 🀣🀣 When he is angry at Rani, we get angry at him. When he is angry at someone else, we get angry with him. 🀣🀣

caller123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: flamingoAK

SNACKSSSS.

But I don't like Veer's hair like that. I don't know why. Maybe it's just me. I don't like long hair on men usually. Clean and crisp is the way to go πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ

I always like when his hair on his forehead..

Fahmiii93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: caller123

Here is Fahmida. Now we need to send a search party to find SeemaπŸ˜†

Tell me why I wake up and the first place I come to is IF. Its not any of my social media places. I COME TO IF FIRST!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€‘

Fahmiii93 thumbnail

SNACKSSSS.

Noooo I really like when Veer has his hair pushed back nicely. The messy look is nice with pjs. But I looooooovveeeeee a well put together man πŸ₯΅

caller123 thumbnail

Tell me why I wake up and the first place I come to is IF. Its not any of my social media places. I COME TO IF FIRST!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€‘

Ditto me too and I forget about SM completely sometimes. I hardly go to fb or twitter now. Checking insta for BTS.

caller123 thumbnail

YES 🀣🀣 When he is angry at Rani, we get angry at him. When he is angry at someone else, we get angry with him. 🀣🀣

What to do? He is our role model🀣🀣 he has turned us like him only🀣

flamingoAK thumbnail

Noooo I really like when Veer has his hair pushed back nicely. The messy look is nice with pjs. But I looooooovveeeeee a well put together man πŸ₯΅

ME too!! That's what I meant. Like his hair pushed back but still flowy, not gelled up. His hair on his forehead covers up his expressions and his beautiful face. πŸ˜†β˜ΊοΈ

UL - tell me about it πŸ€ͺ

Fahmiii93 thumbnail

ME too!! That's what I meant. Like his hair pushed back but still flowy, not gelled up. His hair on his forehead covers up his expressions and his beautiful face. πŸ˜†β˜ΊοΈ

UL - tell me about it πŸ€ͺ

Ssiiiisssss 🀑🀑 I'm a mug