Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kadu13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: awida

Yasir Shah made his reentry to the industry with Rangdari , then Rockstar..and now this. I must admit that I like his style of acting.😳

Is it the acting or his face n bodyπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Gobi13

Is it the acting or his face n bodyπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

🀣This and that.πŸ˜† He has a good voice too. πŸ˜³

Kadu13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

https://youtu.be/KNFmGqHHAqk

First episode came out. Seems like they have created a lot of new dramas. Each day there r at least 2 or 3 dramas on air. I really am curious abt the financial situation. We have heard bigger actors complaining abt payments struggles from big channels. Although most of these actors r smaller, the channel is also smaller. I hope they have the money for all these dramas.

azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Gobi13

https://youtu.be/KNFmGqHHAqk

First episode came out. Seems like they have created a lot of new dramas. Each day there r at least 2 or 3 dramas on air. I really am curious abt the financial situation. We have heard bigger actors complaining abt payments struggles from big channels. Although most of these actors r smaller, the channel is also smaller. I hope they have the money for all these dramas.

I hope they also have money because sadly there have been many times where dramas get shut off leaving actors unbeknownst to the situation; even has happened with big channel shows like Rani which was on GEO. 

It's possible some millionaire Pakistani launched this channel. Even a large businessman launched BOL but the result was not good.

Yasir Shah made his reentry to the industry with Rangdari , then Rockstar..and now this. I must admit that I like his style of acting.😳

Ok

tfs

awida thumbnail

I watched the first ep. Nothing new. The same old story about lovers who belong to anemy families. No chemistry between Yasir and Fatima. Arslan has a seperate story with his apoiled cousin who he is supposed to get married with.😡

azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I watched the first ep. Nothing new. The same old story about lovers who belong to anemy families. No chemistry between Yasir and Fatima. Arslan has a seperate story with his apoiled cousin who he is supposed to get married with.😡

I would've thought Arslan and Fatima would be the lead pair πŸ˜”

Thanks for review 

awida thumbnail

Originally posted by: _NINA_

Thanks for review 

Welcome πŸ€—