Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I don't like watching real life couple as reel couple. I am not a fan of Arslan. But will watch to see how it goes.😃
Is this a drama or a just a hubby n wife posting a picture together?
Is this a drama or a just a hubby n wife posting a picture together?
She clearly said that he is her costar in next drama, and mentioned their characters names.
Probably a daily for Geo
She clearly said that he is her costar in next drama, and mentioned their characters names.
Oh lol I must’ve been half asleep.
Let's see how this is I guess. Main Agar Chup Hoon didn't do well so maybe this will.
Originally posted by: azaanabbas
Let's see how this is I guess. Main Agar Chup Hoon didn't do well so maybe this will.
Have you seen any drama of Arsalan before?😕
i think MACH ko replace kary ga😳Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
Probably a daily for Geo
i hope drama MACH ki tarha boring nahi ho☢️I hope story achi ho