vaish i missed you last night!!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
vaish i missed you last night!!
Just KV'S stories on the bts of the wet invasion of the hostel room....dadan da dan...😆
That's the first thing I did after waking up.. 😆
Originally posted by: anamika365
See! and I thought this was only for Shakhi, I learn so much here! did not know the shortcut for refresh!🤣🤣🤣
uuggghh, i am afraid my internet's gonna betray me 😭
Don't worry...we'll give u hints and hopes yo keep your bp high 🤣...
Originally posted by: anamika365
its up!!
Hope like our hopes 🤣
Originally posted by: anamika365
its up!!
why is my hotstar high!! where is my episode HS!!
While the Sabherwals grow tensed as Shaurya goes missing, ACP Aahir begins with his investigation. Elsewhere, Shaurya regains his consciousness.
Tik tok...
Tik..tokk
Waiting for updates to drop....
🤔😁
Originally posted by: infinitie
vaish i missed you last night!!
🤗
I have become wary after Monday's episode so I am calming myself before watching 😆
Originally posted by: FortunaMajor
🤗
I have become wary after Monday's episode so I am calming myself before watching 😆
Is that why I've seen your 👻 in reactions...but 0 posts 😲😆