Ajeeb patni ho...shaadi karke Mayke me rahogi toh Pati ka room kaise janogi🤣
Anna is still unmarried toh younger bhai kaise wife leke ghar jay🤣 accha nahi lagtana anna still not married and here chota bhai is married 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Ajeeb patni ho...shaadi karke Mayke me rahogi toh Pati ka room kaise janogi🤣
Anna is still unmarried toh younger bhai kaise wife leke ghar jay🤣 accha nahi lagtana anna still not married and here chota bhai is married 🤣
Oh hello....I am his wife...he is married..🤣Anna is still unmarried toh younger bhai kaise wife leke ghar jay🤣 accha nahi lagtana anna still not married and here chota bhai is married 🤣
Oh hello....I am his wife...he is married..🤣
Is this still Sai we are speaking of?
are we not all sister wives..? no other choice, because I am not backing away here...! 😆
Wife is only one...baki sab EMA🤣Originally posted by: RishuDarling
Is this still Sai we are speaking of?
are we not all sister wives..? no other choice, because I am not backing away here...! 😆
Wife is only one...baki sab EMA🤣
Uff... then this could start a war I am afraid 😆
What is EMA?
I love him in casuals. Banda ki accent ❤️


Yeah tho mera favourite hai

Extra Marital Affair...🤣
Originally posted by: christobelle
I love him in casuals. Banda ki accent ❤️
Yeah tho mera favourite hai
What a treat!

☺️
Sort out this confusion who's the wife here....then I'll come over to Farhad 's place🤣