wow ye main kya dekh rahi hu😲Originally posted by: KunwaariDaayan
Sunny paaji 🤗🤗
And hi hello Shello, pranaam shanaam to the rest of my lovelies here . 🤗
Aaj toh Daayan aayi hain apne ghar 🤗
It’s not Sunny paaji, it’s chotu sunny😆😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
wow ye main kya dekh rahi hu😲Originally posted by: KunwaariDaayan
Sunny paaji 🤗🤗
And hi hello Shello, pranaam shanaam to the rest of my lovelies here . 🤗
Aaj toh Daayan aayi hain apne ghar 🤗
It’s not Sunny paaji, it’s chotu sunny😆😆
Spammers league pawri main kya akeli chalauuunn??? 😡
😆
I was asking because I didnt like anyone in Bb14 🤣
Overall
Bb6- dholkia
Bb7 - Tanisha (without arman angle 😆) and Andy too
Bb8- No one
Bb9- kishwar
Bb10- Bani
Bb11- Gupta
Bb12- stopped following after few weeks
Bb13-rashmi
Bb14- no one
Or SK yaha dayan ji se Tamatar khate hue🤣
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
I will lose interest if you do that 😈😆
Then start watching it already
Otherwise be ready to lose interest🤣🤣
Ye kaisa ilzaam mujh pe😲😒Originally posted by: hasini009
matlab mere aane se Zeal chala gaya kya. itna bada aanrop mujh pe🥺
Come back Zeal. main chali jaungi yahan se
drama
Rado se nautanki title cheen na hain kya🤣
Matlab ye ki aap free hui toh zeal busy ho gaya
Or SK yaha dayan ji se Tamatar khate hue🤣
Koi baat nhi kal mujhse bhi khaaye the🤣
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
yeh sad song nahi hai...romantic hai...it makes you want to fall in love with someone
I don't want to 🤣
But ok 😆
I will add these to my playlist
And review it later
Yes i’m gonna tick off all 3 meals today
When i’m doing my assignments , i just need chewing gum and bottle of water, keeps me going 🤣
I need party like environment🤣
Or else I start dozing off 🤣
Sakshi check the guessing game thread😆