Originally posted by: TheGladiator
Its okay. I have missed some notifications it seems as they were coming so fast as thread was very busy. 😆
I'm glad we have some common interests
Yeh this thread is moving very fast today
I’m glad too 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
Its okay. I have missed some notifications it seems as they were coming so fast as thread was very busy. 😆
I'm glad we have some common interests
Yeh this thread is moving very fast today
I’m glad too 😆
Kuch or rakhna hai ab mujje🤣
Originally posted by: Biggboss14
Meera ma aapki idli dosa bhi bakwas hai😈. Lo lal tamatar khao🤣🤣. Waise I love idli dosa😆
Rahul Mithaiwala, teri itni himmat

Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Haan,achhi haiIts like revenge game😆
But Shaa ka role best hai😉
Dekh lena its on jiocinema..10 ep of 20 mins only
I will
Twisted one and two main nia thi na?
It’s not related to previous seasons right?
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
I will
Twisted one and two main nia thi na?
It’s not related to previous seasons right?
Haan 1st nd 2nd me Nia thi
3rd is not related to prev seasons..usme actresses bhi alag hai
🤣 guru mar Gaya hai mein ne mardia hai use🤣
Kon guru kesa guru🤣
Dekhti hoon 👀
Bhul nahi jaati main 😆
Bass apke pm line main lag jate hain 😆
I will reply soon ❤️
🤣🤣
To phir SpamMaster rakhlo🤣🤣
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
Yup, its coming 🥳
Wow 🥳
I have watched both seasons of krpkab
Is it continuation ?