Good night🤗Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Gn sabko✌️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
For Bluffmaster IF slots
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Good night🤗Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Gn sabko✌️
😲
We were discussing BB on discord when we made a group for our team for Quiditch season 2 tournament 😆You had answered my question too, are you watching BB daily? 😂 Cos I went to view the chat again. 😂
Birth se hu Ghar main bhi sab bulaate hain🤣
Waise return gift de diya aapko
🤣

Its okay. I have missed some notifications it seems as they were coming so fast as thread was very busy. 😆Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Finally done 😎
I just realised I quoted Sky a lot 🤭🤣
Sorry buddy but you do have some really fun topics to discuss
Anushka is common one I guess
Krpkab can be another
It’s fun chatting with you 😆
I'm glad we have some common interests
Haan,achhi haiIts like revenge game😆
But Shaa ka role best hai😉
Dekh lena its on jiocinema..10 ep of 20 mins only
Can't remember. I don't think so. 😆Originally posted by: hasini009
hmmm......hum BW forum pe interact hue kya?😆
Khushi ke aansoo😲
Sabko mere diye hue tamatar kitne pasand hain
Sakshi PM dekho apna👀
Reply bhi kr dena kabhi dekh kar bhul jao😡
Yup, its coming 🥳