Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
This one looks cool 🔥
I love to see men in formals 😎
He’s slaying 😎
I love him in both formals nd casuals😎
Btw tumne Shaa ki web series dekhi? Twisted 3?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
This one looks cool 🔥
I love to see men in formals 😎
He’s slaying 😎
I love him in both formals nd casuals😎
Btw tumne Shaa ki web series dekhi? Twisted 3?
Abhi wali acchi hai
Koi mile toh yaha post kareke tag kar dungi
We can admire him together
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Abhi wali acchi hai
Koi mile toh yaha post kareke tag kar dungi
We can admire him together
I admire him daily on insta
Haan tag kr dena i will save..for next UN colour❤️
🤣
We have to say fav from bb14 only
I thought from all seasons we have watched
🫓
🍝
🍊
🍎
mujhe pata hai
Idk about rest of your favs 😆
@sky which season’s favs were you asking about ?
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
I love him in both formals nd casuals😎
Btw tumne Shaa ki web series dekhi? Twisted 3?
Shaleen is in twisted 3?😲🤣
Ali Quli M entry was best till best
Sach bharat abhiyaan k waqt aaya tha na 🤣
Mast captaincy thi 😆
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Shaleen is in twisted 3?😲🤣
Yes😆But wo twisted 1 nd 2 ka cont nhi hai alag hai
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
I would probably know anyway, just have to go look at previous BB chats 😂
Nina likes EJaz 😆
I know... It's some shit viu does, leaves 1 season on cliffhanger and starts some new story