In this song I just loved hrithik roshan🥳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
In this song I just loved hrithik roshan🥳
I was stunned seeing her entry. She is beautiful and has a beautiful voice ❤️Originally posted by: Biggboss14
Even I loved her but her eviction was very unfair😭😡
Pata nahi, mein bahut peeche chala gaya tha, pata nahi yeh kaise nikal gayi, bas uska khubsoorat chehra yaad hai
Now I m loving it
Yeh after one month lagana save krlo.ise 😉
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
I was stunned seeing her entry. She is beautiful and has a beautiful voice ❤️
Pata nahi, mein bahut peeche chala gaya tha, pata nahi yeh kaise nikal gayi, bas uska khubsoorat chera yaad hai
@bold: u r sounding like love sick🤣🤣
Yes she was very cute😆 but I loved her dignified and strong personality❤️😳. But unfortunately she was unfairly evicted😡Originally posted by: TheGladiator
I was stunned seeing her entry. She is beautiful and has a beautiful voice ❤️
Pata nahi, mein bahut peeche chala gaya tha, pata nahi yeh kaise nikal gayi, bas uska khubsoorat chera yaad hai
Nah ab to mai next yr tak na change karu🤣
I hardly change dp😆
Fine, as you wish 👍Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
And as everyone I will call you Glady!
Colour change pe toh krogi na change🤣
Pyaar mein kho jata hoon ❤️